What to wear??

Bring both. Florida weather changes at the drop of a hat. It's not unusual to need sweatshirts one day and need t-shirts the next day.

Most likely you will need both! Early am and late nights may call for longer pants where the middle of the day may need shorts. But depending on weather.... there could be a heat wave or cold that could vary so much in November.

We went the first week of November last year. I checked the weather forecast a couple days before we were leaving and saw the prediction was high 70's during the day and 60's at night. We wore shorts and tshirts all day and then needed a jacket or sweatshirt at night. I also packed a few pairs of pants in case we needed them. I would definitely check the weather a few days before leaving and then decide.

Yes. The weather starting Nov in FL can sometimes be a little tricky. I would monitor close as you get closer to your travel time.

We are going the last week of October 2018 and my oldest will be 5. After seeing these posts, I'll probably bring some capris for her. We are used to roasting in September or early October so I'm excited about the idea of possibly needing a long-sleeve shirt!

What everyone else said. November & December are tricky. We've been there at that time and had to take pool breaks because it was so hot, and we've been there and needed long pants and sweatshirts....sometimes both in a single 24-hour period.

We went the week after Thanksgiving once. The first day we were sweating so horribly, it was in the 90s (I felt sorry for Cinderella having to pose with us). Four days later it was below freezing. Layers are always good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!