What to use instead of the Unofficial Guide?

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
I am a big fan of the "Unofficial Guides." However, I'm planning a trip to DLRP and I just read a couple of very recent scathing reviews of the "Unofficial Guide to DLRP" on amazon.com ... Readers say that the book hasn't really been updated in more than 5 years because it doesn't mention Disney Village, much less the Studios. Also, someone mentioned that the ride descriptions are idential to those for the similar rides for CA or WDW, even though there are marked differences in the rides.

I am disappointed by this information. Are there any good, up to date guide books out there? I am especially interested in touring plans.

Hi :wave: ,

Simon Veness has an excellent guide to Disneyland Paris Resort – A Brit’s guide. I have heard of someone in America get hold of it before – maybe try Amazon, and if you have no luck then you could try Amazon U.K (although you would have to pay extra for shipping).

It is an exceptional book and the best book that is available regarding Disneyland Paris, IMO. There are not that many around as far as I know. I have the Bob Shelinger ‘Unofficial Guide to DLP’ but it doesn’t even compare with The Brit’s Guide.

Richard. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter