What to do with the kids on race day?????

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Success......hubby has agreed to a Disney race as long as Wine and Dine coincides with our already planned November trip. We always go Jersey Week and many times it's overlapped, sometimes it hasn't.....so we need to wait and see about the new dates.

But, what would we do with our kids when we have to be up and out so early in the morning??? I know there are babysitting services. Is that the only option?

Thanks!

When my kids were little we brought along my parents to watch them while my wife and I ran and did the W&D after party.
This last trip they were teenagers so they stayed in the room and slept in......until they woke up and went to Cape May Cafe for breakfast instead of the quick service we discussed the night before.
They thought Cape May was "included"...."like the buffet at the Holiday Inn".....the were a bit shocked when they got the bill...as were we.

The Disney babysitters or bring your own are the only options I know of. We brought my mom but our next trip we might leave ours an hour away at a family's house that lives nearby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter