What to do with free time??

Cjtigger

Mouseketeer
We have 8:45 breakfast reservations at Kona Cafe and then 2:00 Chef Mickeys. We are going to attend the MNSSHP that night. What should we do in between breakfast and late lunch?

We thought about resort hopping the monorail resorts but was wondering if there is something we just don't know about that we could do for low or no cost.

Thanks in advance.

I would just either swim or walk over to the Grand Floridian for an hour or so, then get ready for the party.
I'm assuming you're going to head over to the party right after Chef Mickeys?

Are you planning on being out and about all day? If so, you could ride the monorail over to the Contemporary and ride a ferry over to Fort Wilderness and walk around there looking at the horses and stroll over to Wilderness Lodge...then take the ferry back over to the Contemporary for Chef Mickey's and then head over to Magic Kingdom for the MNSSHP.

We have 8:45 breakfast reservations at Kona Cafe and then 2:00 Chef Mickeys. We are going to attend the MNSSHP that night. What should we do in between breakfast and late lunch?

We thought about resort hopping the monorail resorts but was wondering if there is something we just don't know about that we could do for low or no cost.

Thanks in advance.
Me - I'd cancel the Kona breakfast. Sleep late. Fuss around at my own resort. Maybe go resort hopping starting about 11 or 12 before the 2 pm Chef Mickey's.

I would also skip Kona, sleep in, maybe hit the pool, relax, resort hop if you would like (it's not really our thing) and then head to your late lunch at Chef Mickey's.

We are doing MVMCP and our morning is completely free. I want to be well rested so we can shut down the party.

If you want to play mini golf, it'd probably be better to go to Winterland/Summerland, since the wait at the mini golf course near the Swalphin is sometimes extensive, and you can't make a reservation. The last time I was there, the waiting list was 3 hours!

I would also skip Kona, sleep in, maybe hit the pool, relax, resort hop if you would like (it's not really our thing) and then head to your late lunch at Chef Mickey's.

We are doing MVMCP and our morning is completely free. I want to be well rested so we can shut down the party.

I totally agree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter