What to do first at rope drop? Toy Story Mania or Alien Saucers?

I would do alien first the line to just get in and out of TSM is so long and with 3 tracks you should be fine to ride it right after A2S and still make your SDD FP

That's tough. I personally wouldn't wait more than 10-15 minutes for Saucers. TSM is a much more substantial ride. I'd rush quickly to Saucers at RD and then get over to TSM as fast as you can. Right now on MDE the wait for both is 40-50 minutes and if you have to wait the TSM queue is much much much better to wait in. If you can live with skipping Saucers and I rush to TSM and then make a saucers call based on the wait time when you get off of saucers.

Definitely Saucers at rope drop and then Toy Story Mania. TSM has a higher capacity and shouldn't have much of a wait once you're off Saucers.

I agree with PP, Saucers line will grow fast so I'd do that at RD first. We did not get a FP for SDD and we RD's SDD and waited 15 min after arriving at DHS at 8:30am on a 9am park opening day (this past Nov). Then we rode saucers, maybe waited 25 min for Saucers but by the time we got out of line the saucers wait shot up to 60 min then did TSM FP+ after.

Aliens has been down 2 of the 3 days we had FP for it. We still got to ride it. But FP and standby lines got huge once it opened back up.

I wouldn't wait more than 20 minutes for it and prefer TSMM to it. SDD is certainly the one not to miss!

Aliens doesn't really impress me, but it is a short wait first thing in the day as Slinky attracts most of the crowd. With the additional capacity open at Mania, I'd probably do Aliens first thing and then go straight to Midway Mania.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter