What to do??? APH rate?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Seems there is very little available when we want to go in August. The only thing at RPR are suites. Nothing at HRH and they are pushing a portofino room at $349.

Spoiled I guess since we just did HRH for $225 in May.

My question is if we check in for one night, say Sunday. Can we get early admission on both Sunday and Monday?
And we will have a car. Actually 2 cars now that I think of it. If we drive in Sunday and leave late Monday how many parking fees will I be charged per car? Just one night at $22 or 2 nights?

My question is if we check in for one night, say Sunday. Can we get early admission on both Sunday and Monday?

yes
you get EE and EP from check in to the end of your check out day

And we will have a car. Actually 2 cars now that I think of it. If we drive in Sunday and leave late Monday how many parking fees will I be charged per car? Just one night at $22 or 2 nights?

parking is charged based on the number of nights, spend 1 night, pay $22 and get parking from check in to the end of check out day (Sun to Monday evening-midnight)

I don't know if they charge double when there are 2 cars though.

Thank you! I'm sure they will charge double.

When are you going in August? We are doing a few days at universal before we go to st Augustine to drop dd off at college. We will be at universal August 9-13 and them spend s week at st Augustine beach!

I've been checking rates daily for my 8/12-8/16 trip. APH rates at PBH just dropped to $229 a night average for those dates, down from $294. Pays to keep checking. Unfortunately, no drop on my CBBR rates still.

When are you going in August? We are doing a few days at universal before we go to st Augustine to drop dd off at college. We will be at universal August 9-13 and them spend s week at st Augustine beach!
Nothing booked yet. But the plan is changing now. DD wants to get to her new house asap so we are going there first. Spending a few days at Siesta Key I think. Then a day or two at universal. All this starts on the 11th I think. I will let you know as soon as we firm up plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!