What time would you book Pirate League?

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Have a full day planned at MK - doing EMM and eating breakfast at the end of the time so around 9:30 - having lunch at Crystal Palace being out in time to see the afternoon 3:00 parade and do Pirates League for the Halloween Party.

What time should I book Crystal Palace (12:30 or 1:00?) would that get us out in time to find a spot for the parade (I know that I won't find one on main street - maybe by Sleeping Hollow? Then book Pirates League for 4:00?

Does that sound doable? Too rushed?

I'd book Pirate League much earlier than 4 pm. The party opens at 4 pm so you want to be ready by 4 pm at the latest.

If you know which day you are looking at - book asap. We tried to book the Pirates League for Halloween as well and couldn't get in. You would rather cancel in the future than not get a reservation.

I think PL is closed by 4. Based on today's time (and what I remember from May) it closes at 2 typically. We have done it around 11 which worked for us to hit rides first. You could probably book your lunch at CP earlier and then do PL after as well.

We have done PL the past several summers - Rope drop, meet Mickey, PL @ 10:00 am, then tour the park the rest of the day.
As PP stated - check the closing/last appointment time. If I remember correctly from the summer, it was early - like 2 or 3 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter