What time will they let guests in at Disneyland tomorrow?

Love the updates! It looks not-crowded on the app; does it feel that way? FP return times are a lot sooner than normal for a Monday. I pick up my daughter from school in an hour and we may head over if it’s a good day!

Didn’t seem crowded this morning, at least the first hour in Adventureland. Just left the parks to go to a meeting and the lines at the gates and bag check looked like they were 20 minutes+ And people were pouring in. Also just made my RSR FastPass for 5:20 this evening per the excellent advice I received on this board over the weekend.

Last edited:
Didn’t seem crowded this morning, at least the first hour in Adventureland. Just left the parks to go to a meeting and the lines at the gates and bag check looked like they were 20 minutes+ And people were pouring in. Also just made my RSR FastPass for 5:20 this evening per the excellent advice I received on this board over the weekend.
So I’ve got return times for RSR at 5:20, Toy Story at 5:50 and Splash again at 6:30. Will try to add Haunted Mansion next. Have to say that this has been a really good day so far with MaxPass.

Splash FP isn’t moving too fast, but since there’s a 90 minute standby at 7 pm maybe to be expected.

WDW vet here and planning a last minute one day DL and DCA visit on the 30th. The last time I visited was the year before MaxPass was rolled out. I’ve been trying to read up on how to use it, but I’m confused on how you got a Space and Thunder before the 90 minute timeframe and before scanning your pass at Space. Did I just not read it right? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated!

WDW vet here and planning a last minute one day DL and DCA visit on the 30th. The last time I visited was the year before MaxPass was rolled out. I’ve been trying to read up on how to use it, but I’m confused on how you got a Space and Thunder before the 90 minute timeframe and before scanning your pass at Space. Did I just not read it right? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated!
This thread should answer your questions: The answer to "When can I pull my next FP?" -- see the first post. You'll note that the OP got her first 3 FPs with return times of 8:30, 8:45, and 8:55. She was able to scan the first FP at 8:30 and book her next FP with a return time of 8:45. Then after she scanned her second return time after 8:45, she was able to book her third FP with a return time of 8:55. After scanning in at that ride, she would have been able to book another FP. Wash, rinse, repeat. It is not always necessary to wait 90 minutes to book another FP -- that only applies if the return time is more than 90 minutes out. If your return time is sooner than 90 minutes out, but you wait 90 minutes before trying to book each FP, you'll be losing/wasting MP time throughout the day!
Also make sure to read this thread carefully and ask any further questions there (you'll get great help there!): "Maxpass/Fastpass: an overview and some strategy" by @Skyegirl1999 - www.disboards.com/threads/maxpass-fastpass-an-overview-and-some-strategy.3726246/.

Last edited:
This thread should answer your questions: The answer to "When can I pull my next FP?" -- see the first post. You'll note that the OP got her first 3 FPs with return times of 8:30, 8:45, and 8:55. She was able to scan the first FP at 8:30 and book her next FP with a return time of 8:45. Then after she scanned her second return time after 8:45, she was able to book her third FP with a return time of 8:55. After scanning in at that ride, she would have been able to book another FP. Wash, rinse, repeat. It is not always necessary to wait 90 minutes to book another FP -- that only applies if the return time is more than 90 minutes out. If your return time is sooner than 90 minutes out, but you wait 90 minutes before trying to book each FP, you'll be losing/wasting MP time throughout the day!
Also make sure to read this thread carefully and ask any further questions there (you'll get great help there!): "Maxpass/Fastpass: an overview and some strategy" by @Skyegirl1999 - www.disboards.com/threads/maxpass-fastpass-an-overview-and-some-strategy.3726246/.

THANK YOU!!! After reading through that thread, I got my answers!

Yep, that approach was SUPER helpful. If I hadn't read Skyegirl1999's thread (and a few others re: MaxPass) I wouldn't have fully utilized it. I will say that because I went to Adventureland first that FastPasses weren't absolutely necessary early in the morning but it made the touring much easier knowing I had FastPasses for Matterhorn and Hyperspace a bit later in the morning and didn't have to rush over to those.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts