What time should I arrive at the Port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Fireplug & Grumbo...

Michelle~ might be time to close this thread?? I think Kaykels may have an answer... er... many opinions on when you get to the terminal.. but then again, that's just my opinion.

I'm sorry this thread has degenerated into this.

Remember that whole "friendly board" reputation we have? We're going to keep it that way.

From the posting guidelines:

We do not believe in censorship, and open discussions about various issues is encouraged. We ask that everyone conduct himself or herself with respect when speaking to other people. It is okay to disagree, as long as the discussion remains respectful of the feelings of others. Once a discussion begins to step over that line, the post in question will be deleted. In extreme cases, individuals who are not able to conduct themselves as responsible group members will be asked not to return.

This one is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter