What time is the first F! Show and what time should I make the dinner res?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
I'm ready to book our dinner package for F! Is 6pm ok? What time does the first F! show start? 9pm? So 6 would give us plenty of time to eat and get to the area? Looking at doing BB if that matters.

I'm ready to book our dinner package for F! Is 6pm ok? What time does the first F! show start? 9pm? So 6 would give us plenty of time to eat and get to the area? Looking at doing BB if that matters.

It will depend on the date, but this past weekend the shows were 9:00 and 10:30. I had dinner at around 7 at RBT. It was very quick.

Thanks. It's unlikely to be earlier than 9 right? I think I'll stick with the 6 then.

Did you find you still were there in time to get a good spot for the show?

Oh and do you guys think Father's Day would be a bad day to do the show? Will it be busy? Or will most of the locals leave earlier and not be there for the show?

Thanks. It's unlikely to be earlier than 9 right? I think I'll stick with the 6 then.

Did you find you still were there in time to get a good spot for the show?

My dinner was at 6:50. I was done in about 30 minutes. I had time to ride stuff, go stake out a spot for the fireworks (9:30) and then go over to my viewing spot for the later show. I was in the holding area and like the third or fourth in line. I think you'll have plenty of time.

The showtimes will depend on when you go, but if you are talking about Fathers Day you are in summer so they can't do it before it gets dark, which will be later, so I wouldn't think it could be much earlier than 9 anyway (maybe 8:30 - not sure how it gets in California with that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter