What time does Passholders phone line open? 7 am or 9 am?

AMK53

Mouseketeer
Can someone verify what time the Annual Passholder phone line opens? Is it 9am? Or 7 am?

Thanks for the help!

Called at 7am this morning and was told Candlelight packages won't be loaded for annual passholders to book until 9am

Why do they do this? Told to call back at 9am. Now they have no idea when their systems will be up to take reservations. Wow...just an extra Passholder perk. Catch the sarcasm?

I've called 4 times. One CM said we can book online today-- another one said you can't book online. It's anyone's guess.....

No, it's not there- last CM I talked to claimed it will show up online once it's loaded. I'm not so sure...

Is the pass holder line the regular phone number? What number should I be calling as an AP holder?

Got a nice CM . Only restaurant via phone that's loaded is Tokyo Dining! For all 6 dates we checked , not a favorite!

This CM also said we should be able to book online . Still getting the annoying Stitch ate the page for that

I’m beginning to think I will enjoy another Christmas tradition. Is the Orlando symphony doing a Christmas concert? Maybe they would appreciate more patrons. Obviously Disney doesn’t care about us.

Waited on DVC hold for about 90 minutes while packages loaded. Finally, Via Napoli was available. I think all are now. Good luck.

Waited on DVC hold for about 90 minutes while packages loaded. Finally, Via Napoli was available. I think all are now. Good luck.

Thanks for the update! Calling back again- now it's a 30 minute wait-- nothing online like they said it would be!! UGH!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter