What time does it get dark?

tmp

Mouseketeer
DSs and I really enjoyed doing rides,especially Thunder Mountain in the dark-and as we have only ever been in January this has never been a problem.
However I was wondering if anyone could tell me roughly when it gets dark at the end of May/beginning of June.
The park shuts at 8pm and I am unsure if it will still be light then.
Thanks if you can help.

The official figures for sunset in Paris at the end of May is 21.45 so it will definitely still be light at 8.00 - sorry!! :)

We were just there and it was stil light at 8pm and I believe the days are still getting longer. Sorry. :sad2:

We were there in June the year before last and its gets dark there pretty much the same as it does here.

Thanks everyone.
Its a shame as I love the park when it gets dark-the whole place seems even more magical.
Still I can't have everything-at least it 'should' be warm:sunny: unlike every other time we have visited in January:cold:and there are a few rides which have always been closed in low season which we will be able to try.
My boys have moaned everytime that Autopia is closed so they will be happy-just hope the queues aren't too long:rolleyes:
I am also looking forward to doing the Storybook ride-not sure of its proper name and also the train ride next door.I am easily pleased.:teeth:

I've been twice and have never seen the park in darkness.

We like to go in June because of the low crowds and good weather but unfortunatly we miss out on the night parade and the fireworks.
We're going in June again this year so we'll miss it all again.

Next year I'm planning to go for 6th November to catch the bonfire celebrations and the Christmas decorations and shows will be there too.
Best of both worlds :)

I had originally planned to go in early November for the same reasons as you Alex but then I got a job at my oldest sons school so can't get the time off.
Also couldn't wait that long to visit so decided on end of May when kids are off.:teeth: I'm not very good at waiting for things-especially holidays;)

I'm the same - I'm a bit like a kid on Christmas eve when it comes to holidays :)

I'm already really excited about next years holiday and we haven't even got this years out of the way yet :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter