What time do the restaurants close in the parks?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
We just tried to make some reservations for dinner at Bistrot Chez Remy for end of November and they don't do dinner there, only lunch. So I got to wondering, is it the same at the other park as well? And what about counter service restaurants? If the park closes at 7, can we go to a restaurant at 7 and eat? Or will we need to go to Disney Village or our hotel to eat dinner?

And how far is it to walk to Disney Village from the parks?

Disney Village is about 5 mins walk from the parks - you will walk though it on your way back to the onsite Disney hotels apart from DLH.

You wont be able to eat at any of the restaurants in the parks after closing time - some may serve early dinner - maybe up to 2 hours before the park closes but most will close before that.
Some counter service places will stay open beyond park closing mainly on main street.

Remember you can eat in any of the hotel restaurants not just your own

It could very well be to encounter early closures for other restaurants as well, Agrabah Cafe usually closes at 4, I believe.
It's not possible to eat in the park after closing time. I believe the last table you can get is about an hour before closing time.

Disney Village is less than 5 minutes walk from either park entrance.
You can of course also eat at other hotels.

This is very helpful! Thank you. So does this mean Disney village gets very busy after park closing?

Yes, it does. Especially when park closing coincides with dinner 'time', there might be waits to be expected in the Village. I'm not sure which restaurants in the Village take reservations, the restaurants in the hotel all should.

Planet Hollywood, Annettes, Rainforest Cafe and King Ludwigs (all in the Village ) dont take reservations (or never used to). Im not sure about the newer restaurants - Five Guys and Vapiano.

The Steak House and Billy Bobs do as do all the hotel restaurants

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!