what time do I call for PS?

missiowa

missiowa
I realize I need to call 90 days ahead of time for PS but what time do I need to start calling in the morning? I live in central time zone. Are they open 24 hours a day or do I need to call a certain time? Thanks for the help. Michelle

If you live in the Central time zone, the Dining Reservation line for you would be open from 6 am until 10 pm. If you are trying for breakfast at Cinderella's castle, I would suggest that you start calling at 5:55 and keep hitting your redial button. For any of the others, there is really no need to get up with the roosters for that.;)

6 am central (7 am Florida time). Start calling a couple minutes before 6, & hit redial until you get them. You'll be placed in line. You may be on hold for a while depending on when you're calling for. I've been on hold over 30 minutes! I know some DISers have reported longer.

Also, if you are calling for several different PS's on different days for the week that you are going, you will have to call for each and every day.

I had the impression or I thought it would be just possible to call for the first day of your vacation there and get the whole week's worth of PS's at once. But I was told no, I'd have to call back each and every day. You would think Disney could come up with something better.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter