• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what time can I make reservation?

williamson_ja

DIS Veteran
I know that you make reservations at 180 days, but what time can I get online and make reservations? Is it the same time for call-in reservations? It seems like it has changed a couple of times since I did it last year. :confused3

I want to say it's 7 am eastern you can call and get through. Not sure about online. Honestly, I'm not 100% sure about 7 am either though.

It's 6:00 am for online- 7:00am for calling. I just did mine at 6:00am for my August trip. I was done by 6:20!!:thumbsup2

Those are just awful times for us that don't live on the east coast. That means I'll have to wake up at 4:00 a.m. to get it done.... uggh.

This past Wednesday I was able to start at 5:52 am. So basically 6 am. Good luck.

Thanks everyone for the heads up! I will be up @ 5:40 am tomorrow!
Is it hard to do on the computer? I have never done it this way before and I'd like to give it a try.
and I will be able to do +10 right? we are staying @ CBR and are on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter