• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time are shows at Comedy Club at PI?

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
Also, what time do the clubs open for dancing? Just trying to figure out what time we need to get there and see the things we want to before I poop out for the night! I'm mainly interested in the 8 Trak and Adventurers's Clubs.

Pleasure Island hour show that they are open 7 p.m. until 2 a.m, but there some clubs don't open until 8 p.m. or even 9 p.m.

Mannequins Dance Palace - opens at 9 p.m.
BET Soundstage Club - usually 9 p.m.
Motion - also about 9 p.m.

As for show times, this is what I have:

Adventurers Club show times 8:15, 8:55, 9:45, 10:25, 11:05 p.m.; 12:10 & 12:40 a.m.
Comedy Warehouse Sun-Wed at 8:15, 9:15, 10:30 p.m. & 12:05 a.m.
Thurs-Sat at 7:20, 8:15, 9:15, 10:30 p.m. & 12:05 a.m.

Hope this helps....

The is also a final show at the Comedy Club after the final show at AC. Each night that we hit PI last trip we would stay at AC til the end, then hit the CC for a final show, always just made it in and sat at the top. Then we would go out into PI for the end of night.

Penny

Be sure to call on the day you plan to go to the Adventurer's Club to find out what time it will open. It's a popular place for private parties. Twice we've found it closed to the public until 9. And even when it opened, the upstairs was still filled with people from the party...the noise from them was distracting and took away from the "show" downstairs. It's best to go there when there wasn't a private function on that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter