What the weather likely to be like?

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
I've been checking out a couple of different websites for the 7 day weather report and they are all different. Some are saying sunny/cloudy and one even says thunder storms on 28th :scared1:

We're going slightly earlier than our previous visits - last two visits have been 1st - 2nd week in July - this time 28th - 1st July so I didn't really think there would be much difference. I've just spent a small fortune on shorts and stuff for the kids and am now paniking a bit.......

Any ideas of the most reliable site for checking the weather?

Don´t know which site is really reliable since we are still a week away from going so I wouldn´t count too much on one. I have been checking some german sites today and the trend seems to be high temperatures (28-30 degrees) on all days with a possibility of thunderstorms. I guess if it gets that hot we don´t have to be afraid of real rain but more thunderstorms in the afternoon which I don´t think will lower the temperatures much.
Guess we will have to wait until later in the week though:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter