What the perfect ending to your trip?

I always spend my last night in MK. Last time, it was for ENight and the time before that was MNSSHP. This time it will be MVMCP. I take one last look down Main Street, wait until the castle turns purple, and feel a heavy heart as I exit the gates for the last time.
The next morning, before checking out of our resort of choice, I pick up a few of those wonderful chocolate chip cookies for the ride home and hit Beaches and Cream for that last meal at lunch.....mmmmm.

Being an Epcot person, I would suggest the Princess Storybook Character Breakfast at the Norway pavilion. When we went, we were visited by Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty & Mary Poppins. It was very nice & quiet, not as wild as some of the other Character Breakfasts. Good food also in a lovely setting. Keep in mind that World Showcase, where the Norway Pavilion is located, is closed until 11:00 am, so you will need a PS which will be checked by a CM with a clipboard who will allow you access to the WS. That's a very magical time, when you are alone walking around the WS, free to take pictures without any other people in them! It's so quiet & beautiful in the morning.

Of course, there will be a little slice of home for you at the UK Pavilion (one of my favorites) with all British CMs.

Epcot is a huge place with miles to walk, your Grandmother might want to consider an electric scooter or a wheelchair. A wheelchair would allow you access to the wheelchair viewing area for Illuminations.

Our favorite thing to do after Illuminations is to wait 10 minutes to let the crowd clear, then we walk the opposite way around the WS Lagoon to hear the music & to absorb the atmosphere, again, with hardly anyone else around.

Have a wonderful time! ;)

On our last day we usually had breakfast at Chef Mickey's. Then we like to get our bathing suites on and rent a pontoon boat. After the relaxing boat ride (which the kids love to steer on Dad's lap:D)we hang out at the pool. We usually go to The Rainforest Cafe for dinner then do our last minute shopping. We love walking around Downtown Disney. Then like others ice cream at Ghirardelli's. When we get back to our hotel DH and DD (12 yrs.old) like to go the arcade.Anything to make the night last longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!