What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

I’d love half of these,
I’ve had Baby Shark stuck in my head for weeks. I’ll get it off my mind then something will trigger it again. I was Walking through target the other day, my daughter says look dad, it’s Baby 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔.
Son of a.....

Main Attraction by Jeremy Renner. He just dropped the video, so I watched it before going to bed.

The Trololo song :rotfl: My co-worker played it this morning for a joke and the dang thing is stuck in my head.
WARNING: Song will stay in your head just as bad as small world.

A worship song called "So Will I (100 Billion Times)". Not really an ear-worm; it's pretty much the permanent silent soundtrack of my inner-life.

It's changed from this morning. Now it's Dan & Shay - How Not To.

But I don't know how not to think about you

I’d love half of these,
I’ve had Baby Shark stuck in my head for weeks. I’ll get it off my mind then something will trigger it again. I was Walking through target the other day, my daughter says look dad, it’s Baby 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔.
Son of a.....
I don't even have children, but that ridiculously awful song has been in my head since I opened an email from one of our local theaters. It listed presales available for upcoming shows, and one of them was Baby Shark Live. I was all "What the heck is Baby Shark Live" and did a Google search. Then I made the fatal mistake of clicking on the song video. It needs to come with a warning. It can't be unheard ...

The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down.

Simply because of an article I read on FB. Don’t even particularly like the song and actually only know the one line.

Randy Travis
Deeper than the Holler
They played it radio yesterday. It's an old favorite of mine, kinda nice to have it stuck in my head again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!