What snacks do you take?

Kara19840

Earning My Ears
What snacks do you take with you from the UK? Thinking maybe types of breakfast bars to save on the dining.

we also shop locally for snacks and food....
and we also start off with a grocery delivery to our hotel room..

absolutely nothing

you wouldn't really save that much anyway, because you have to buy those things here before you go. So the saving will be very marginal. And shopping locally is both an experience, and probably some savings too.

if you choose to take things, remember you'll need to declare any food you bring along with you even if it's admissible

We take plastic bowls and spoons, the picnic type, and then stop off at publix and buy cereal and milk. That way we eat breakfast in the room before we go and we can hit the park running so to speak.

That being said with the dining plan allowance now of 2 snacks per person per day when we were there last December we had so many snacks left over at the end of the holiday I’m not sure we’ll do that again as we’ll probably use snacks in Starbucks for coffee and danish for breakfast instead

We take Strawberry Barney Bears as my son (who has ASD) loves them so last time I had 3 boxes in my suitcase, 3 boxes in my DH suitcase, 3 boxes in MIL and 3 in FIL.

Luckily, as he as a very restricted diet, I can get most of the stuff he does eat from Walmart on Turkey Lake Road. They do Barney Bears in Walmart but not the strawberry ones so we come prepared.

I'm sure when the scan our bags they think we crackers or a family that just really love cake with a strawberry filling lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!