What size TT in a preferred site?

Fsudisney

Mouseketeer
I searched but couldn't find what I was looking for.... Is there a post that tells what size RV's will fit in each type of site? We have a preferred site reserved and I was looking at renting a 32' TT.
TIA!

We have a 35 ft motorhome with slides. We have no trouble at all in a preferred site. The width of the pad, however, is narrower.

With our 30 foot it was tight getting in but only because of the swing of the truck front and the placement of an electrical box.

I used to be a Preferred lover with my old RVs, but the new 5er won't fit (42 ft + 23 ft of truck). There is quite a bit of difference in size (length) among the sites, even the Premium. The challenge with the Preferred loops is also the loop road. Some loops (300) have some tight corners that are hard to bend 65 ft around, especially when there are neighbors that place their trucks, cars, carts at (on in) the edge of the road.

I think any trailer under 35 ft shouldn't have any trouble. Longer than that, especially if you are towing with a long bed, crewcab truck, will cause issues in some sites. I know some with 40+ft trailers claim to get into the Preferreds, but I'm not game.

Here's a pic of our sites in the 100 and 200 loops. This is with my old 31 ft 5er. We fit fine, but as others said, the sites aren't very wide. I am setup with the wheels at the far edge of the pad.

IMG_20110528_151352.jpg

IMG_0696.JPG

j

I searched but couldn't find what I was looking for.... Is there a post that tells what size RV's will fit in each type of site? We have a preferred site reserved and I was looking at renting a 32' TT.
TIA!

Fsudisney,

If you are renting, a 32' trailer will fit fine in the Preferred loops.

Being 32' long is short enough plus the fact that you will have the trailer rental people delivering and spotting the trailer into the campsite (they are professionals) means they know how to get it done.

So book the rental and a Preferred site.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter