What size room

DStar4cup

Mouseketeer
do I need to get at the HRH. There are 5 of us. I'm not worried about the room as we have always stayed in one room and have a system down for getting ready. It will be me, DH, DS20, DD15, and DD12. We usually get a roll-away for the extra kid but I am worried about the room keys. Will we get one for all five of us or is it 4 to a room. Any info. would be very much appreciated!!!

When I made my reservation (for a Standard Pool-view room), they told me there was a slightly larger room that had a pull-out couch (in addition to the 2 Queen size beds). You may want to call them back and see what the price difference is -- it may make it more comfortable for your family.

Cheers.

Try a deluxe or a suite. A deluxe is a little bigger than a standard and has a pull-out bed in the sofa. The pull-out bed is pretty comfortable.

If I go with a standard room will I get 5 room keys or only 4?. I thought that HRH allowed 5 in their rooms. We don't spend very much time in there and really don't want to spend the extra money on the hotel room. I would rather spend the money at a nice place to eat!!!

Lisa,

We have stayed at the RPR with 5 people in a standard room and got 5 key cards. It should be the same at HRH.

Mark

Thank you very much for the answers. I can't wait to go. We are going to watch my DD perform at Disney with the cheerleaders but we love US and can't stand the thought of not going there. Last time we went my oldest son didn't go so I didn't have to worry about the 5th person in the room!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!