What should I do?

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
We are set to leave for WDW on Nov. 8. We are staying at the Wyndham Bristol Place by the airport in Toronto for $50 CDN before our early morning flight on the 9th. We need one night's accomodation before we start our AKL stay on the 10th. Dopey me didn't book that night at the Wyndham DTD at %50 off during their 72 hour sale like I did for our airport night and the last 2 nights near Seaworld @ Summerfield Suites...... (Kicking myself for that one)
Should I wait and see if a deal comes out before we leave or should I take the Best Western DTD for $68US or the Sheraton safari for $49US???
help me... I just don't know what to do?

Suzanne, what are you planning on doing on your day of arrival and will you have a car?

If you are going to be doing things "off-site" where you will need to drive, I'd save some money and stay at the Sheraton Safari.

If you are planning on relaxing around the hotel and going to DTD, it's a pleasant little walk along Hotel Plaza Blvd to the Best Western.

How did you get that rate for the Wyndham in TO. We need to overnight in TO on the way to FL and on the way back next April/May. If we could get $50 a night Cdn that would be so great!

TIA,
rhonda

Hi Julie
Yes we will have a car but I think we were going to try and do Boardwalk or DTD on our arrival day. I guess I was just hoping to get the Hilton or Wyndham...... are there any CDN deals expected for Nov?
rhonda...
Wyndham has a 72 hour sale 2 X a year where they charge only 1/2 price for there hotels. I got the Bristol place hotel for $50CDN and Summerfield Suites-Orlando 2 bedroom for $75/US. I just forgot to book that first night at the Wyndham in DTD!!!!! AARRGGHH!

I'd stay at DTD....but give Wyndham a call...tell them you booked TO etc, and were wondering if there was anything they could do?....I know some people on the boards wouldn't do that, but I figure it never hurts to ask:D

Have fun!:Pinkbounc

Hi... how much is the AKL for the extra night...?

I just want to get an idea of the difference between it and say the Sheraton Safari... sometimes it is just so worth it to pay the extra for the convenience of not having to move hotels again.

>>^..^<<

Double check the Wyndham site because I just got an email saying the have a 72 hour sale on untill the 27th. And Wyndham at WDW was on the list.
nancy

I looked on the site and can't find that info. Do you have a link?

Are you a Wyndham by Request member? If not join I think that's why I got the email. l will try and find the link info.
nancy

Ok just reread there email it is a exclusive for ByRequest members ( free to join and you can do it online). The discount for the sale is 50% off but requires a Fri. or Sat. night.

Thanks Mom22Belles. I remember now why I could NOT get the discount. It was only a Sunday night stay.
I think I'll go with the Best Western but I'll run it by the finace tonight!
thanks for joggin the old memory though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter