What should DLParis do next?

What Now for DLP?

• Splash Mountain at The Disneyland Park

• A different Water Ride at The Disneyland Park

• Tower of Terror at The Disney Studios

• Invest in improving/upgrading current attraction(s)

• Fantasmic/Evening Show at The Disney Studios

• Something Else (Which you have mentioned below ;))

Results are only viewable after voting.

richard3330

Cirque Fan
I don't know about any plans for new attractions at either of the two parks yet, but if you were running DLP and had the money to build a new attraction what would you do?

I have heard a rumour of ToT being built at The Studios, but I have heard that, thats not true in any way.

I would choose a water ride (splash mountain or something different) at The Disneyland Park or ToT at The Studios.

:)

The first vote , for Tower of Terror at the Studios. All our family love the tower ride at mgm studios.

Having visited the studios at DLP for the first time in October, they definately need more rides.

Sue

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

This was a tricky one as personally I would enjoy a water ride more as would the rest of my family but I do think that the studios are in greater need of further attractions than the Disneyland park. And the weather in winter might limit the appeal of the water ride.

Of course what I would really love to see, and if money were no object, would be a water park (undercover). Can I not have 3 votes? ;)

Karen :)

I voted for the Tower of Terror - the Walt Disney Studios need a major shot in the arm.

Rumours on the usual websites indicate that the new President of Disney theme parks (Jay Rasulo, ex DLP CEO) has said that he wants to see more unique attractions at the different parks, rather than more clones. I'm all in favour of this, and it would be nice to think that DLP will get something special in the next few years. Sadly the EuroDisney finances are not exactly healthy, so I'm doubtful that we will see a $100 million ride at either of the Paris parks for some time to come.

Regards

Rob

I wanted to vote for more than one of these Richard ...most of them in fact :teeth: !!

Finances notwithstanding - in other words in an ideal world, I'd like to see them do far more with the Studios ...... and wouldn't it be nice to see some unique rides at DLP?! I never say no to water rides and I love Splash so either or both would be wonderful!

has said that he wants to see more unique attractions at the different parks, rather than more clones. I'm all in favour of this,

I completely agree Rob. I too, think that it would be much better to have an array of different attractions rather than clones at every one of the Disney Parks. It would be great to make them all unique in one way or the other.

Richard. :)

I'd love to think a ToT or a Fantasmic! would be next, but I don't think that's likely for a couple of years as attendances at WDS have not been as good as they hoped for, which probably means less big-scale investment in the short term. However, I would like to see a couple more attractions purely for Kids (the under 10s who can't do the likes of Rock n Roller and Armageddon and find Cinemagique too dull), perhaps an adventure playground and another ride on the scale of Carpets. That might help to round out the park's true family appeal and get those numbers up in the short term - then they can add ToT, etc!

I voted for "something else" because Disney Studios definitely needs more attractions. We were there in July and it took us about 4 hours to visit all the attractions other than the Aladdin spinner. The shows were good and the the stunt show was excellent!! As mentioned in a previous post, I would like to see the studios get some unique attractions and then maybe a clone of ToT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter