What Scents Do You Associate With Hawaii?

I haven't been yet but pineapple comes to mind. I used to love a candle - Pineapple Cilantro - from a company who is no longer around

Anything tropical. But after going to Aulauni, whatever it is they have in their halls, I wish I could duplicate that at home. It's different from anything I've ever smelled....and we all loved it! It might have been coming from their spa area????

My wife makes a mix of plumeria, vanilla and hibiscus in our oil diffuser and it smells pretty close to the Aulani smell.

Last edited:
Anything tropical. But after going to Aulauni, whatever it is they have in their halls, I wish I could duplicate that at home. It's different from anything I've ever smelled....and we all loved it! It might have been coming from their spa area????

In the Waianae tower? Could have been. I remember the spa products having a distinct pleasant smell. I considered buying the lotion because I liked the smell so much and regrettably put it back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!