What rides can I ride with TOF?

DisneyQuestionToF

Earning My Ears
I was directed here from a reddit thread. I'm 17 and might be going to Disney World this summer before I leave for college, and for the first time might be going to Hollywood Studios (I've been to Magic Kingdom and Epcot, as well as Animal Kingdom but before Pandora). I also have Tetralogy of Fallot, and it's been really iffy which rides I can ride (log flumes are fine for me) and can't (the twisted waterslides at Hershey Park did NOT go well). What rides can I ride? Space Mountain is out of the question for me (too dark and too twisty), but I'm assuming Splash Mountain is fine for me since I've been on log flumes with basically the same drop without issue.

my daughter has hypoplastic left heart and rides everything but the spinning version of mission space in epcot, I would definitely skip that one with TOF. Have you been on tidal force as hershey park? splash mountain is not nearly as intense as tidal force, but a little more intense than hershey parks regular flume ride, the coal cracker. Pandora's new ride, flight of passage is similar to soarin but more intense. i love soarin but fop made me sick to my stomach, although it didn't bother my daughter at all.

my daughter has hypoplastic left heart and rides everything but the spinning version of mission space in epcot, I would definitely skip that one with TOF. Have you been on tidal force as hershey park? splash mountain is not nearly as intense as tidal force, but a little more intense than hershey parks regular flume ride, the coal cracker. Pandora's new ride, flight of passage is similar to soarin but more intense. i love soarin but fop made me sick to my stomach, although it didn't bother my daughter at all.
I'm also wondering about stuff in Hollywood Studios; has she been on the Tower of Terror?

I'm also wondering about stuff in Hollywood Studios; has she been on the Tower of Terror?
no, we havent done hollywood studios yet. Hershey has a new ride that takes you up and drops you straight down, similar to tower of terror, and she did that. no medical problems due to it, but she didn't like it. I always worry a little about the effect of the sudden changes in pressure on her heart, but her cardiologist says its fine.

You should avoid anything that advised against riding with a heart condition. See the FAQ pinned at the top of this forum. It's indexed.

You should avoid anything that advised against riding with a heart condition. See the FAQ pinned at the top of this forum. It's indexed.
Not neccessarily, some rides can cause rhythm disturbances while other rides affect heart pressures. My daughter can ride all the ones that affect rhythm, which is most of the ones with the warning. But she can't ride the ones that affect pressures. OP really should discuss with her cardiologist yo find out what' safe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter