What restaurants at Contemporary to get fireworks observation pass?

amykathleen2005

Wishing....
Hi,

I had know that if you dine at the California Grill you can get a ticket to come back later that day to view the fireworks from the special viewing platform.

I had also heard that there are other places you can dine at the Contemporary that you can get the passes as well.

Does anyone know anything about that?

Other than the DVC member only Wave dinner/dessert at top of the world lounge, giving access to Top of the world lounge, I don't believe that any other restaurant beyond California Grill at the Contemporary gives access to the rooftop viewing decks.

The PP is 100% correct. There is an observation deck on level four which is open to anyone, limited space sometimes even more limited because it's used for Highway in the Sky. Or there's watching from ground level.

But the only way to access the CG viewing decks is to be or have been a patron that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter