What restaurant is this pic from?

wdw&sonny

DIS Veteran
IMG_1406.JPG
We play a game in my family: "Where are we?" My sister is at WDW now. Her clue pictures get increasingly more difficult. I have correctly guessed all restaurants up to this one. Looks like a window treatment to me.
Anyone know which restaurant this is from?
Thanks.

Well it looks like an opaline or white glass plate with an aurora borealis finish to me. Some sort of chocolate dessert in the center.
Who serves it?
Clueless here.

Does Marrekesh have this as a ceiling treatment maybe?

All the pictures I've seen of Brown Derby have just glass windows or a few with wood blinds. It's definitely a window, though- you can see a tree and clouds/sky behind it.

The image is tipped 45 degrees. It's the window at the top of the ceiling at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. The other one has no covering. There must be something outside that blocks the sun.

My first thought was Nomad Lounge...but from searches of pictures I don't see anything like that.

It definitely looks like a window to me. I get a colonial feeling from it like Liberty Tree or Columbia Harbor House, but I can’t find anything online that looks like it:confused3

Oh for God's sake, this is easy. The answer is CHEAT.

Go into the Disney experience app and look into your sis reservations. I am sure you are added as a family member with shared access to plans.

:joker:

If you want a guess, I would say this may be Artist Point.

Wow, that was a tough one to "know" off the top of your head. What a fun game to play though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter