• Cabins Ft wilderness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other ......

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disneyhenry

DisneyRosie
It will be hubby, myself and my son age 10 and niece also 10, prior to the cruise we will be staying at AKL for a few days so I want something a little less expensive
We will just be swimming,relaxing and maybe DS we will not have a car, our flight will leave the next day at 7 am, this will be in Aug if that helps
Open to suggestions too
Thx

Based on you rplans, I would choose POR. The water taxi ride to DS is so pretty, especially at night, and the pool is nice.

Yup, you’re going to have an early morning :scared: I never choose an early flight! POR is our fav moderate resort.

It will be hubby, myself and my son age 10 and niece also 10, prior to the cruise we will be staying at AKL for a few days so I want something a little less expensive
We will just be swimming,relaxing and maybe DS we will not have a car, our flight will leave the next day at 7 am, this will be in Aug if that helps
Open to suggestions too
Thx
Personally, with a 7 AM flight the following day, I would stay at the airport Hyatt instead. Plenty of shopping and dining options in the airport itself. There is a pool and you would cut out the DME ride that would pick you up at an ungodly hour of the morning.

With a 7 am DME pickup will be scheduled around 4 am and you need to be at the stop About 15 minuets prior to that

Yup, you’re going to have an early morning :scared: I never choose an early flight! POR is our fav moderate resort.
For me, it probably wouldn't be worth all that traveling back and forth to stay at a WDW resort hotel for less than 16 hours (or even less depending on when you can check in).

I would stay at least two nights to make it worth it (preferably three). I would also never do a flight that early leaving WDW. We always take the latest flight home that gets us home at a reasonable hour (usually leaving WDW in mid-afternoon).

If you can't change your itinerary, I would stay at POR. You can hang out at the pool all day, and go over to Disney Springs for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter