What reservations do you have scheduled for your trip??

Finally managed to score a CRT dinner for our February trip, everyone's so excited, even stick-in-the-mud hubs.

Also scheduled Bon Voyage for our last day, Garden Grill for our arrival day, and a Beaches & Cream in the middle randomly since we're staying at Beach Club. Thinking that day we'll do Animal Kingdom and mostly snack then come back to the hotel for an early-and-enormous dinner of ice cream.

This is the first trip where kids are offering actual helpful and thought-out opinions so hoping it will be fun for all!

For our upcoming trip we're doing some family favorites:

Via Napoli
Teppan Edo
San Angel Inn
Coral Reef

and we're taking the kids to the California Grill for the first time so we can see the fireworks (from inside or out depending on how long our meal goes)

So far for we have:
Be Our Guest QSR for lunch
Sci Fi Dine in for dinner
Akershus for lunch (I may cancel this, still undecided)
Coral Reef for Dinner
Rivers of Light dining package at Tiffins
Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast

For a December holiday trip, so far I've booked the following:

CG brunch
FF for Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve dinner changed to Takumi-Tei
Shula's for Christmas Day
For New Year's Eve: Jaleo
Wait listed for 3 nights at V+A. With luck we'll get one and that's all we need, LOL.

We'll be there for about 2 weeks but I don't want to make any more dining reservations until our FP window opens. I find it less work knowing what parks we'll be at before making non holiday dining reservations.

Last edited:
We have for our trip this fall
1. Tusker House
2. Ohana dinner
3. Akershus breakfast with princesses
4. Teppen Edo
5. Via Napoli
6. Ohana breakfast
7. BOG
8. Ogas
9. Sci Fi
10. Cape May dinner
Thats what i have so far

At this moment these are what we have planned (over the years I’ve gone with my husband and three kids the last trip was all of us and one daughters husband

This one will be way different as it’s just me, my mom who has never been and my daughter whose doing the DCP will be meeting us a few times. We are there 7 days

1. 50’s prime time dinner
2. Via Napoli -lunch
3. Raglan Road- dinner
4- LeCellier- lunch
5- Liberty Tree-lunch
6-the Edison dinner
7-1900 park Fare Breakfast
8 Sanaa dinner
9 Tusker house breakfast
10- yak and yeti dinner

Just us girls Myself and my BFF
Highway in the Sky Dine Around
Signature Celebration Cinderella’s Royal Table, Magic Kingdom After hours
Garden Grill, Lunch Candlelight Processional meal package
Monsieur Paul
Tiffins.

You probably already know this but, Oga’s Is cocktails not much actual food there.
Thank you! Yes I know this but DH wants to go see the Cantina. Wish I could get 1 for breakfast while they ride the new ride. I can't because I have motion sickness, but I would love a cup of coffee. I may try a walk in for the am.

Down to 3:
Storybook dinner
Sci Fi dinner, then
Oga's after Fantasmic
I actually just added the Lion King Signature dinner at Tiffins though I may cancel if DH and SIL aren't interested. DH loves seafood, though.

Today marks 180 days and I was up in time to be at the computer at 5 CST so I could start making those ADRs. It's an extended family trip though some meals are just DW, DD, and I and some are a party of 9 including my parents, sister, BIL, and niece and nephew. We got

Raglan Road
California Grill Brunch (DW and I are so excited to try this)
Tutto Italia (looks good but it's also kind of a place holder in case we like the menu for and can get into Space 220)
Hollywood and Vine breakfast Fantasmic package
Be Our Guest dinner
Teppan Edo
Tusker House dinner ROL package
Skipper Canteen

Day of arrival: Chef Mickeys
MK day: Bibbidi Bobbidi followed by Breakfast with cindarella
Last day: Be our guest BF

This trip is a big group so lots of reservations to accommodate the group size, and a couple of reservations where our group will divide up and head to different restaurants.

Spirit of Aloha
CRT (Lunch)
BOG (Dinner)
Chef Mickey's (Breakfast)
Akershus (PPO Breakfast)
Via Napoli (Lunch)
Ohana (Dinner)
Yak and Yeti (Lunch)
Victoria and Albert's
California Grill (Dinner)
Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch)
Kona Cafe (Breakfast)

For our October trip
Storybook dining -diner
Whispering canyons cafe -breakfast
Diamond horseshoe -diner before the Halloween party
Maria and Enzo’s-diner

Nov trip
Homecomin-Dinner
Raglan Road -Dinner
Garden Grill - Breakfast

It is so hard to narrow down and gets harder every year because everyone in my family has their favorites, but we still want to try new things:

11/10: BOG Lunch - we went here for dinner years ago and were unimpressed, but we wanted to try lunch since the menu looked more appealing
11/10: Hoop de doo revue - repeat, an old favorite
11/11: Mama Melrose - a repeat. My husband specifically asked to not do 50's prime time or Sci-fi. I "might" drop this and just do a CS.
11/11: Boathouse - me and husband only - new
11/12: Tusker house breakfast - repeat
11/13: Skipper canteen - new
11/13: Artist point - new - another date night
11/14: Garden grill breakfast - repeat - a favorite
11/15: Ogas for drinks, probably off to Docking Bay 7 for lunch
11/15: Homecomin' - new - always wanted to try
11/16: Kona - repeat
11/17: Trails End brunch - new

I have a mixture of reservations for me and DH, and for us with DD and DSIL, who will be arriving three days later. Some of these may well be canceled between now and then! However, my DH does not care for QS meals, and the food is a big part of the trip for him.

Just us:
2/26: Skipper Canteen Dinner
2/27: Teppan Edo Lunch
2/27: California Grill Late Dinner
2/28: 50s Prime Time Lunch
2/28: Oga Cantina Afternoon/Drinks
2/28: Grand Floridian Café Dinner
2/29: Homecomin' Brunch

With DD and DSIL:
2/29: Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dining Package Dinner
3/1: Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch
3/1: Ohana Dinner
3/2: Garden Grill PPO Breakfast
3/2: Le Cellier Dinner
3/3: Yak & Yeti Lunch
3/3: Homecomin’ Dinner
3/4: Crystal Palace Last Breakfast Seating
3/4: Grand Floridian Café Early Dinner
3/4: MK After Fireworks Dessert Party (Not open yet -- still hoping to book)
3/5: Sci Fi Dine In Early Dinner

12/21 Boma Dinner
12/22 1900 Park Fare Dinner
12/23 Yak & Yeti Lunch, ROL Dessert Party
12/24 Bon Voyage Breakfast (CP Package) & Via Napoli Dinner
12/25 Topolino's Terrace Breakfast, Minnie's Fantasmic Package Dinner
12/26 Oga's Breakfast, Storybook Dining Dinner
12/27 FOF Tony's Lunch, Grand Floridian Dinner
12/28 BOG Lunch, Ale & Compass Dinner
12/29 Homecomin Brunch

It's too early yet for our next trip, but right now our plan is not to make any at all!

Our younger son is only so-so about sit down restaurants to begin with and this past month we were away and ate out several times at traditional restaurants and he was so miserable with it all. The next time we talked about our Disney trip we were talking about doing mainly QS meals and he piped up with "Can they ALL be those kind??".

So, for now that's our plan. If, when we're there, time has changed his mind, we can always see where there might be a same day ADR available and see if he wants to try it. :)

Now, if not for that, I had been considering Tusker House for lunch, Sci-Fi for lunch, and Liberty Tree for lunch. Because I was only looking to do a few even before his request. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter