What reservations do you have scheduled for your trip??

Weese's Pieces

Earning My Ears
I love seeing what everyone else has scheduled because it also makes me consider different options as well! My husband and I have the following scheduled for our upcoming trip the 3rd week of May!

- Crystal Palace
- Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Cape May Cafe
- Via Napoli
- Sanaa
- Jungle Navigation
- Kona Cafe
- 50's PT
- Chef Art Smith
- 1900 Park Fare
- The Boathouse
- Trail's End

So what are yours!? :teleport:

My 180 day window just opened for my Oct. 21-Nov. 1 trip. I'm hoping for a EMM in Toy Story Land and a ROL Dessert Party. So far, this is what I have:
Narcoossee
Tusker House PPO
Liberty Tree Tavern on my party day
Hollywood Brown Derby
Le Cellier (Maybe I will cancel this for the Food and Wine booths instead)
Afternoon Tea

I can't do my second part yet because it's a split stay. I'm thinking some breakfasts: Plaza, Homecoming and Ale and Compass and hopefully the EMM.

I love these kinds of threads too!

We are only staying 4 nights, but we have a reservation for something special each evening:

Sunday (arrival) night: 6:15 Tiffins dinner as part of the Festival of the Lion King Dining Package (Tier 1)
Monday night: 8:00 Rose & Crown IllumiNations Dining Package
Tuesday night: 8:00 Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
Wednesday: 4:00 Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue!

Haven't ever done any of these before! Very excited!

We didn't make a ton of ADRs. We have:
Garden Grill lunch
Early Morning Magic MK
Liberty Tree Tavern
Early Morning Magic Toy Story Land
Mama Melrose fantasmic package
Fireworks Dessert party with plaza garden viewing

May 8-14. We usually don't book more than 2-3 ADRs per trip, and usually 1 or none of them are character meal/ aycte/ buffet but we broke the rules a little this time because we may be taking a break after this.

Wednesday (arrival): nothing
Thursday (MK): BOG lunch, The Plaza for dinner
Friday (AK/HS) nothing
Saturday (resort day): Chef Mickey breakfast (I really really want to take DS2.5 here and DH has never been)
Sunday (MK/Disney Springs): nothing
Monday (Epcot): Biergarten (DH's one request for the entire trip)
Tuesday (departure): Cape May Breakfast

My Reservations have changed more than once since our window opened. As of now these are my reservations.

Sunday: Sci Fi lunch and Brown Derby Fantasmic diner package.
Monday: Supercallafragilistic Breakfast and Rose and Crown Illuminations Diner package
Tuesday: Victoria and Albert's for me and hubby/1900 Park Fair Diner for the girls
Wednesday: Plaza Restaurant lunch and Happily Ever After Desert Party
Thursday: Garden Grill lunch and Story Book Dining
Friday: CRT breakfast and BOG lunch followed by the Halloween Party.

I have a group of 11 including three young kids so we are doing character meals and basic meals. We have BOG for lunch and ESPN club for dinner both on 6//28, Tusker House on 6/29, Akershus for breakfast and sci fi for dinner both on 6/30 and CRT for breakfast on 7/2.

Friday: Dinner at Monsieur Paul (first time)
Saturday: Lunch at Mama Melrose (first time) and Dinner at Jaleo (first time)
Sunday: Brunch at California Grill (first time for brunch) and Dinner at Sebastian’s Bistro (first time)
Monday: Lunch at the Flower and Garden kiosks (first time at F&G) and Dinner at Flying Fish (first time)
Tuesday: Lunch at Tiffins and Dinner at Boma (first time)
Wednesday: Breakfast at BOG (first time for breakfast) and Lunch at Skipper Canteen

I don't plan nearly as many as I would if Disney prices hadn't soared. We also eat in a lot due to dietary restrictions (I'm allergic to almost everything). That said for our 7 day trip I have:

BOG Lunch
'Ohana Breakfast
BD Dining with an Imagineer.

I will be adding a Jiko, R&C and maybe a Sanna, but have time to decide what days I want those on.

Will also be hitting up the F&W kiosks and our favorite CS locations. Probably have too many plans at this point.

Last edited:
Kids free trip finally! Our only rule my wife and I had was no redo restaurants and no characters. Plus since we don't have kids we can finally enjoy some dinners.

Teppan Edo
La Hacienda de San Angel
Boma Dinner
Polite Pig
BOG Breakfast
Woody's Lunch Box (first time seeing Toy Story Land so we plan on trying a few things)

We finally get to try out some lounges. We are going to Trader Sam's, Jock Lindsey's and The Nomad Lounge.

So far, we have:

-The Wave (finally trying breakfast!)
-Chefs de France
-Storybook Dining with Snow White (SO excited to try this one!!)
-Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
-Homecomin'

Our reservations so far (I made these early this morning at 3 am as soon as the 180 day mark hit):

Ohana's - breakfast
Teppan Edo - dinner
Yachtsman's Steakhouse - dinner
T-Rex - dinner (request of one DGD8)
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant - dinner (request of DGD5)
Be Our Guest - lunch

I have: Plaza on party night
PPO Garden Grill
ROL Tiffins
PPO H&V
Sci-Fi

I thought everything was set but now DH wants to take his sister so trying for Storybook (she loves the 7 Dwarfs) for at least those 2 and may have to cancel Sci-Fi if I can't add a 3rd person. Everything else I've been able to update. May cancel PPO H&V when I see how bad the Star Wars crowds are and ability to get into the park. My DH really wants to see it.

I also canceled my Dining with an Imagineer yesterday (only had ressies for 2 and we've done it before) and was happy to see it snatched up within 5 minutes.

We didn't book that many this time due to 2 new people to Disney, and their tastes differ so much from ours (they won't do Hoop De Do for example)

So we just have

CRT
Rose & Crown
50s
Cape May (just so we could pick the time for breakfast on day we leave)

Tried to get Morimoto for them, but was unsuccessful.

Sunday: BOG lunch, Via Napoli dinner
Monday: F! H&V dinner
Tuesday: BOG PPO, Cape May dinner
Wednesday: Ohana dinner
Thurday: Sci Fi lunch
Friday: Crystal Palace breakfast
Saturday: Chefs de France lunch

We don't book a ton of ADRs, as we prefer to eat quick service most of the time.

Boma breakfast
Nine Dragons dinner
The Plaza lunch

We also have EMM booked at MK and HS, so that covers breakfast on those days.

We are going Sept 14-22nd -

Teppan Edo dinner
Maria and Enzos dinner
Crystal Palace breakfast
Tusker House breakfast
The Plaza for breakfast
Garden Grill breakfast
Akershus breakfast
Hoop Dee Doo Revue
Cape May Cafe dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!