What rate for CR Garden Wing?

mom-2greatkids

Mouseketeer
We go to WDW every January and I'm already thinking about next year. We'll be bringing then 2yo DS and would like to be on the monorail line. What rate did you get using codes for CR Garden Wing in January? Also how is the pool? We leave in less than 3 weeks for ASMo and AKL, but while we're there we plan on exploring CR.

Thanks!

Check out Mousesavers.com

We got $200 for garden wing September 01 and we ended up getting upgraded to a Tower. I believe you can get lower for the garden wings now.

Mousesavers doesn't list the rate for Garden Wing, just the tower. I also can't get it by going to disney.com. I'm hoping one of you has the answer!

We had an AP rate of $154 +tax there for January '02. We didn't end up staying there, but at the Poly instead, so I can't give any info on the resort. I think the code rate was about $159 for the same time.

Hope this helps-

I've seen around $167 for the Garden Wings. I would be happy with anything under $175. Actually I was happy with $200!

I would also love to stay in one of the wings, but can't find any ressies for when I want. I think it may be due to Shades of Green using the CR. I believe they have the entire north wing, so that leaves only one wing open for the rest of us. It looks like the CR doesn't have to offer any code rates because of this. I could be wrong but that's how it looks. We're going in Aug and SoG won't be open yet, so it looks like we'll be using a different deluxe for the end of our trip. It would have been nice since you could get some great rates there, for a deluxe, high hundreds if I remember correctly. Ah well. Life goes on.

How about you go with your sister and stay at SoG, because I bet your sister's family is planning for '04 and I would bet that your sister thinks that it would be fun to go with all the kids!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter