What parade next?

DisneyFairytale

DIS Veteran
So is it me, or is this year's parade really bad? I had the chance to see the Parade of Dreams last year a few times and the parade itself, along with the soundtrack was absolutely phenomenal. Never got sick of it and I will admit I cried nearly every time I saw it.

Now this year, when this "celebrate" business came along, I was soooo disappointed. To me that parade comes across to me as something you would see in California Adventures not Disneyland.

Anyone else disappointed with it? does anyone or hear anything about the next parade or when it might be changing over from celebrate to the next one?

We haven't even actually watched a whole Celebrate Street Party...we've only seen it as we are walking down Main Street when it's going. The girls seemed to like it OK but DBF and I didn't care for it so much.

I did not like this parade at all, I found it boring (as did a few others we were with), and left before it ended. It seemed to me that Disney had run out of ideas and just threw it together.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one! I'm only assuming whoever planned the parade this year was different than last year because I can't imagine how one would make something as good as last years parade to the junk they made this year. Very disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter