What new and/or different things do you like to try when you go to WDW?

I am finally going to get to try Be Our Guest dinner in October. On our last trip, we had an ADR but DS got sick and I had to stay in the hotel room with him while DH took DD to BOG. Now it’s my turn!

Other things on my bucket list:
Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian
California Grill
Keys to the Kingdom tour
Pirate Adventure Cruise for the kids
A fireworks dessert party
MVMCP

We always try to hit a restaurant that we have never been to. Whether that be QS or TS we try to branch out as much as our limited palates allow. We do try to have at least one TS every trip but sometimes it is hard to settle on one since we are more of a "grab food on the go" type of couple.

We also try really hard to try and slow down. Thiiiiis does not always work haha. We shoot for a couple hours by the pool at least twice during the trip and overall a more relaxed park plan. Since we don't live in the area we tend to make everyday a go go go experience (despite the fact that we have now been 3 years in a row) and it ends with us exhausted by the end of the trip. Now that we have DVC, I'm hoping it will help us slow down since we will not only want to spend time at our resort, but we also are guaranteed the ability to return to the magic at least once a year.

We have started trying at least 1 new restaurant on each trip, and going to our favorites, or at least a few of our favorites on each trip. The problem is that each time we try a new restaurant, it moves into the favorites column, leaving less and less time to try new ones.

We like visiting other resorts, checking out the lobby etc, day dreaming about future vacations.

Each time we try to go check out at least one resort we haven’t been to.

Then back at home we fantasize about how it would be to stay in them. We want to tick off all the deluxe resorts off our list lol

We have started trying at least 1 new restaurant on each trip, and going to our favorites, or at least a few of our favorites on each trip. The problem is that each time we try a new restaurant, it moves into the favorites column, leaving less and less time to try new ones.

I hear you on that one. After going to LTT 20 straight trips, we skipped it on our last trip to try Maria and Enzo's. Maria and Enzo's was so good that it will bump off something at the end of the list (Rose and Crown) on our next trip. With the number of new Disney Springs restaurants, and forthcoming Space and signature Japan restaurants, old favorites are certainly going to be dropped if we want to try one or two new restaurants each trip.

We also try at least one new dining experience. Last time was Sanaa (and also staying at AKV for the first time). The kids LOVED it and still talk about it. (I'm still thinking about that bread service....)

And, as many times as we've been, there are quite a few attractions we have not yet experienced as a family. So I always try to fit one in at each park. For example, I hadn't been in the Tiki Room is EONS - and it was the first time for the kids and DH. This is the beauty of WDW that most people will never understand - there is literally always something new and no two trips are ever the same for us.

For example, I hadn't been in the Tiki Room is EONS - and it was the first time for the kids and DH.
Ha! Our kids LOVE the Tiki room and we have to go at least once on each trip. Last week my DH took the 3yo, who specifically requested it. The 3yo called it the "bird show"; my DH called it the Enchanted Sleepy Room. :tongue:

My new favorite thing is Footgolf which is free with the Premium annual pass and was a blast for the entire family. It’s like golf, but with a soccer ball.

Next trip we are trying Chefs Table at Victoria and Alberts. It will probably be our only time there as its pricey and hard to get.
Interested in the foot Golf! Do you have to sign up ahead or do you just show up to play?

We also do a new restaurant each trip. This summer we also are doing the following:
Paint with a View
Villains after hours
Frozen/Illuminations Dessert Party
Top of the World Lounge (hopefully if we can fit it in)
Hoop Dee Doo (I have been when I was younger but DH and DDs have not)

Same as everyone else pretty much. I like to try a new restaurant each trip or at least rotate our favorites. I absolutely love Raglan Road and watching the dancers. I love restaurants that have live entertainment. Our favorite activity is just strolling around Epcot and stopping at the different pavilions when they have music or performers.

I like to try a new resort each trip. We also usually try at least one new place to eat. Somehow we've never see the Electric Water Pageant so this trip will be perfect for that since we're staying at WL.

I’m looking forward to trying the wine tasting at Jiko on an upcoming trip. I’d also like to check out the special DVC tasting at Wine Bar George. Seems a theme is emerging...:rolleyes1

I didn’t realize that there’s a special DVC tasting at Wine Bar George. We love going there!

Other than trying new restaurants, we like throwing in a special event that is new to us. Last time we did HS after hours and really enjoyed the short lines and treats (unlimited Mickey bars!).

Just be aware there is a dress code at foot golf. Collared shirt and no cargo shorts. We didn't go being we didn't pack anything but themed tees and comfy clothes

Just be aware there is a dress code at foot golf. Collared shirt and no cargo shorts. We didn't go being we didn't pack anything but themed tees and comfy clothes
Thank you for this! The thought would have never even crossed my mind.

Has anyone done the Walking with giants elephant tour at AK or the drawing class at WL reunion station?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter