What merch to be on the lookout for?

Mike100

Jedi-in-Training
We're going in August. What cool merch should I be on the lookout for that I can't get at the US parks? Are there unique experience-purchases like the portrait silhouettes or haircuts?

In comparison to the US parks, there is a lot less park-specific merchandise at DLP.
You will not get a full picture, but to give you some idea, you can have a look at the EU website of the Disney Store: https://www.shopdisney.co.uk/brands/disney-parks
You will see some of the park merchandise, and at the moment the merchandise for the Lion King / Jungle Book festival.
When you look at clothes, keep in mind that sizing is different in France from the US, and large sizes are not as easily available.

Stores you might want to try:
- Chez Marianne (Near Ratatouille)
- Main Street Motors (Main Street)
- Walt Disney Studios Store (Entrance of the Studios)
- Disney Fashion (in Disney Village)

There is no silhouette cutting.
There is a barber on Main Street, but I've never seen it open and in operation myself. Only on pictures of others. So no idea what their opening hours are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!