What kind of weather and crowds first week of November?

rapunzal

DIS Veteran
Just got back on Wed. and already planning the next trip! My main concern is the weather...we want to swim. As for the parks we get up real early and hit the parks hard so I am not concerned. We just did Easter week and this was my most relaxing vacation. Just got the pictures back today with those priceless faces in front of the castle and even my husband looks very happy. thanks

We were there Nov.1-8 2000 and are returning this November 11-17. Out of all of our trips, the Nov. weatherhas been the best. We had warm days ( in the low80's) so swimming was not a problem. We wore shorts and t-shirts every day, and I am usually a person who is very cold. There wasn't a lot of rain. I remember the evenings being really nice.

Also, Epcot has the Food Festival going on and that is pretty neat. We chose November for this trip since our last two were hot and humid (September 2001) and mostly cold and rainy (December 2002). I hope the weather faity smiles on us for this trip. Plus, the crowds are not too bad since most people are waiting for the Thanksgiving holiday or for the December holiday happenings.

We are going to be there the first week of November. Supposedly it is "Jersey Week" because we have 2days off for the teachers convention, but I still don't get that cause I don't think the whole state packs up and goes to DW. The weather was warm and sunny last year, and I found the crowds a lot less than in the summer.

We were there NOV4th-10th in 2002 and going back this year from OCT31th-NOV 9th. Last year we had two rainy day. I am packing the ponchos again for this trip. My DD was able to swim the rest of days. The temp was in high 60- low 80's.

Rapunzal, last year was very warm during the end of October, beginning of November. That was my third trip to WDW at that time of year, so that's why I say it was warm -- it's not usually that warm (it was almost 90 degrees with 100% humidity for every day of our trip, yikes!). We'll be there again this year at that time, so I'm hoping it is a little cooler (like the lower-80's or upper-70's) with less humidity. It did rain a little during last year's trip, which was unusual, too.

By the way, we swam every night of our trip -- usually what I call "midnight" swims (anytime between sundown and midnight). The water can sometimes be slightly cool, which is fine with me because I am a cold-water lover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter