What kind of guest will you be on your next WDW vacation

We are not buying any advance tickets (Halloween party or H2O) - if the weather is nice and they are available we will go but I'm all done going in the pouring typhoon-like storms. No ADRs either - it's just the 2 of us for the first time in eons. We have a car. We will not starve or die if we can't get into fill-in-the-blank.

Going as a family for the 1st time in 5 years (dh and I went in 2016), our "kids" are single adults,one of whom lives with us.My mom died after our last trip and my dad last year,ds graduated HS and dd college since our last trip...wasnt going to go again,but booked on a whim for my bday in November...we made an agreement as a family to go easier.We do have park hoppers and MVMCP tix and ADRs,but we are going to chill.From our 1st family trip in 2005 to 2014 we had soooo much pixie dust! Son opened HS on his birthday in 2005,we were grand marshalls in 2012 for the parade at MK, all kinds of stuff! I just want to ride Splash and hug Mickey on my bday😀😀😀

This is the last trip with my kids while my daughter is in high school, so we are splurging a bit. I always get park hoppers anyway, and this year we will do one dessert party and maybe one after hours - just not sure which ones yet.

I did the Xmas party once, but I didn't really love it so I won't do it again.

This is the last trip with my kids while my daughter is in high school, so we are splurging a bit.

We just did that on our last trip, for the same reason. - DS was a senior, and we weren't sure what schedules were going to look like going forward. It's definitely a year to celebrate and make memories!

Our next trip will likely be much more budget-friendly than that one, especially on where we stay (though I am considering a splurge on one of the backstage tours.)

Over the years, we've changed touring styles often - from off-site to on; from rope-drop to late night; from hoppers, to no hopping, to hoppers again...

We go every 2-3 years, stay value, upgraded "free" dining to TS and got Park hoppers as required for "free"dining. Normally that's it with 6 of us. This year we are doing a dessert party, Halloween party and Cruella's hideaway all for my birthday. We don't buy much in souveniers and made our own ears for this trip.

My Disney style has changed over the years - as a kid I never stayed on-site (I'm from a big family and we'd usually rent a house) but I've learned to love Disney hotels. Even surprised myself this trip by looking into booking a *gasp* moderate room after insisting for years and years that it doesn't matter where I stay, it's only a bed, etc. I doubt I'll ever splurge totally on a deluxe hotel, but I've learned to see it as more than "just a bed!"

I've never focused much on dining, but I've been reading more about the nicer restaurants and getting excited about really branching out and trying some great food. Also considering the dining plan, which I've never used.

This trip is looking to be a little less budget-conscious than usual. I'm just trying to save up and go crazy for about seven or eight days, rather than a quick four or five day trip.

This trip (we leave Friday!) is a big splurge for us. We haven’t been in 6 years and probably won’t go for another several years. We are in CA, so flying to Florida and WDW in general is expensive and time consuming. We usually stick to DLR. Also, we’re guessing this is our last WDW trip with just us before we have kids, so we’re going big. Staying deluxe (YC) in our dream area - EPCOT resort area. EPCOT is our favorite park. We’re not on the dining plan because we wanted more freedom to eat appetizers, skip dessert, etc. We’re doing 2 TS meals nearly every day because sit down meals are a big part of the fun for us. We’re attending all 3 DAH events and a HAE dessert party. We’re definitely splurging more than we normally would, and I’m super excited.

We’ve gone all out on this trip. I don’t know if we will go again before Celery turns 10 (she’s 4 this year). Deluxe, CL, suite, park hoppers, dining plan, etc. I hope it’s as fun as I’m thinking it will be.

Our trip is all adults. My 2 grown sons, daughter in law and her brother. We can stay cheaper at Shades of Green. We usually do one sit down lunch at each park and the rest will be counter service. We will not be doing any character breakfasts as we have done in the past. We will be doing 2 days at universal then 5-6 days Disney. Looking forward to it. Dec 2020.

We have been every year since 2010 and if anything we seem to add more in each time lol

2010: Fast passes, no park hopping, no parties or add ons and no ADRs
2019: fast passes, park hopping, MNSSHP and 7+ dinner reservations, not to mention the other parks and their extras (looking at you HHN). I honestly think we have planned this trip to the max

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!