What kind of albums do you use? Where to find them?

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by bigbabyblues, Jan 13, 2018 at 9:38 AM.

1. bigbabyblues

bigbabyblues DIS Veteran

I have always used CM albums and protectors. I think I would rather just use a 3-ring album and sheet protectors, but I don't know where to find them. CM was easy for me because I live an hour from any HL, Michaels, etc., and there were local CM consultants. Any suggestions?

2. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

I use WRMK (We R Memory Keepers) 3 -ring and protectors. I love them!! I switched all but completed albums to them. I buy them online. I just search for the sales but I have had reallyl good luck finding them online at JoAnns.

3. mom2rtk

mom2rtk Bring Back MARIE!

I use post bound albums, mostly because I mostly do 2 page layouts, and treat those 2 pages as one large space. So I like to view the pages as close together as possible.

I find a fair number of albums on ebay. It's not cheap to ship albums, but if you can find a motivated seller, the total price (including shipping) can still be good. I think a lot of people buy more supplies than they need and will occasionally clear things out at decent prices.

4. bigbabyblues

bigbabyblues DIS Veteran

Thank you! I used to do a lot of two-page spreads, and the CM albums were great for that, but anymore almost all are one page.