What is your really #1 Boardwalk Area Restuarant

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
what is you favorite table service restaurant in or in vicinity of BWVs?
We will be there Easter week. Just 2 adults no kids no parks.

BWV is our home so we have been there many times . Looking for input .

Include Beach and Yacht ,Swan Dolphin as well as Boardwalk.

No parks this year so no Epcot.

Title should be restaurant not hotel.
Mods can I change that ?
Yes. Click on thread tools, and then the edit thread link. The title box will show up and you can change it that way.

Bluezoo is so good especially for adults, and we like Flying Fish too. With kids we like The Fountain since it’s similar to Beaches and Cream but often has no wait. We might have to give Yachtsman and Shula’s another try since our experiences weren’t great but lots of people seem to love them.

Shulas! Flyin Fish #2 but... if you want to go down and cheap, go to the outside patio of Big River Grille, have a mediocre dinner, but the ability to sit outside with a big glass of wine/beer and watch the Boardwalk "show". :drinking1 OK...maybe not. LOL.... Shulas was magnificent.

Our favorite is Shula's! Trattoria Al Forno is nice too. We also have enjoyed Beaches & Cream, Yachtsman, and The Fountain as well.

Yachtsman, Flying Fish, and Trattoria. I am gluten-free and was so pleasantly surprised at the extent and quality of the GF menu at Trattoria, that now it's on the top of my Boardwalk area list.

BW - ESPN Club
BC - Cape May
YC - Yatchman's Steakhouse

Last edited:
We're breakfast people and love the Garden Grove at the Swan.

Non breakfast, the mr likes the seafood buffet. not the value it used to be but still reasonable for what it is. Also, it ‘kills two birds with one stone’ as to getting a character fix, GD - 8 says it’s one of her favs onsite. Go figure lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!