What is your go-to karaoke song? or what would it be

I'm usually too anxiety-ridden to even attempt to do karaoke in front of people, but once at a Doctor Who convention in Los Angeles my friends helped me get stinkin' drunk (which was an accomplishment by them because I rarely drink). I don't quite remember how it happened, but suddenly there I was belting out Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves at the con's dance. I have been tipsy since then, but never again have I gotten that wrecked.

I haven't done karaoke in many years. I usually would only do it if I had been drinking, and I haven't done that in decades...
But when I did, I always had to sing Born to be Wild by Stephenwolf.

Borrowing most of above
I haven't done karaoke in many years. I usually would only do it if I had been drinking,
and though I still often indulge I haven't karaoked...
But when I did, I always had to sing Kiss by Prince

I could never do karaoke by myself but a few years ago when the whole family was on vacation we all went up and did Summer Nights from Grease.
This is mine too! If I can find someone willing to let me be Sandy, which can be a tough sell in a gay bar.

I would need to be very drunk to get up the courage to do karaoke, and I think those days are over! But this is the song that I would pick, it would be fun to be all vampy and sexy with a couple of girlfriends, and the song is slow enough that I could probably hit all the changes without getting pitchy.

I would need to be very drunk to get up the courage to do karaoke, and I think those days are over! But this is the song that I would pick, it would be fun to be all vampy and sexy with a couple of girlfriends, and the song is slow enough that I could probably hit all the changes without getting pitchy.

never heard that before, I like it

I have only done it twice.

First time, Sheryl Crow ( All I Want to do)

Second time on DCL, my DD double dogged dared me. Walking On Sunshine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter