What is your favorite quick service at DS?

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
We are looking to have a meal or two at DS in early June - looking for something a bit less expensive and quicker than the traditional table service ADR/reservation meals. So what are your favorites?

Value-wise, I like Blaze, even though it is a chain and I have one 10 minutes from my home. Favorite is Morimoto Sreet food (those ribs!!!!).

Polite Pig!! We loved Blaze the last Summer but now one was opened up close to where we live so we will be trying something new at DS this Summer.

We’ve had Polite Pig, D-Luxe Burger, Wolfgang Puck Express, and Earl of Sandwich and really enjoyed them all. Earl is probably the cheapest if paying out of pocket.

Wolfgang Puck express is a pretty good value for the money, and we like Earl of Sandwich also. Homecomin has a take away window where you can get some of Art Smith's excellent fried chicken.

D-Luxe Burger is probably our fav DS QS followed by Wolfgang Puck Express. I think we ate at D-Luxe 3 times on our last trip.

We love D-Lux Burger but I'll take a good burger anytime. Almost every new table service restaurant has a quick service window now you could try some of them! Morimoto, Homecoming, Frontera, Jaleo, etc... all have quick service venues.

I also highly recommend Amorette's for dessert. They have signature quality desserts for $8. So yummy and beautiful!

Sandwich of Earl because we have always had a positive food and seating experience. Also we like that it's on the marketplace side of DS. One visit we will walk the whole DS, but mostly we like the marketplace (world of disney, holiday shop and candy shop).

We really enjoy Cooke's of Dublin - the place is small but the fish is really good.

So far our fav QS eateries are Morimoto Street Food (those ribs!) and Earl of Sandwich which used to be our fav for on the plane takeout food. EoS has now been supplanted by Wine Bar George's picnic food. Errrr....in my world Sprinkles could stand in for a QS meal at times;).

Puck Express, Polite Pig and Cooke's. Cooke's has a very limited menu but I enjoy the Fish & Chips. We were able to share a rack of ribs at Polite Pig. Puck's menu has the best variety .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter