What is your favorite Disney resort?

916chipndale

You've got a friend in me
what disney resort is your favorite? mine are disney's beach club resort and disney's polynesian resort. i like the polynesian a little more tho i love the scenery location watching wishes from the beach the rooms and being on the monorail i love the beach clubs location and pool tho. so what is your favorite disney resort?

I guess my favorite resort that I have stayed would have to be the CR. The atmosphere inside the main building, monorail access and you can easily walk to the MK. Our rooms were so modern and spacious and the pool was big and fantastic. Not to mention the beach. But I would love to stay at the GF. I think that would be the ultimate for me. :cloud9:

I love the PO resorts. Was at FQ and going to RS for Thanksgiving this year. By far my favorite resort. I love the southern plantations and the mardi gras themes. The whole place makes me so happy :goodvibes and love their food court! Great food choices and desserts!

i have never stayed at the contemporary but i have visited it it does look very nice

I love the PO resorts. Was at FQ and going to RS for Thanksgiving this year. By far my favorite resort. I love the southern plantations and the mardi gras themes. The whole place makes me so happy :goodvibes and love their food court! Great food choices and desserts!

i have never stayed at port orleans but i have wanted to stay at riverside for a long time my family thinks its too fara way from parks but it really isnt.

Grand Floridian Resort- I absolutely LOVE this resort! The beautiful rooms have soft, subtle "Disney" touches which I really love. You open up your balcony doors and you are seriously IN DISNEYWORLD- the monorail gliding around, the boats and train tooting their horns and everything around you is out of such a fantastic world. :love:

i have never been to the grand floridian but it does look nice i stopped by one day while riding the monorail and the lobby is amazing ide love to stay there for christmas one year

Of the four we have stayed at, our favorite is the Coronado (CSR). We have two left we want to try -- the Beach Club and the Animal Kingdom Club; the rest we don't care about staying at.

the CSR does look nice its not really my theming and my mom doesnt really wana stay there but i have to admit it does look very nice

I've never stayed there... but of all the resorts I've visited, the Contemporary is my favorite!

If you ask my kids, they will say OKW :goodvibes I would love to stay at the GF with just the husband for a getaway! It's on my wish list.......

If you ask my kids, they will say OKW :goodvibes I would love to stay at the GF with just the husband for a getaway! It's on my wish list.......

i wish my parents woulda bought into DVC cuz i really want to stay at old key west it looks so nice so does grand floridian my family just cant afford it but its alright cuz we get to stay at the the poly instead this year my favorite hotel :banana:

We have stayed at many of the resorts and love, love and love
all of them !
Each resort has something unique to offer !
We will be at Beach Club Villas for the first time this October.

:cool1:

I wish I had more I've tried, but have only stayed at the Contemporary and All-Star Movies. As amazing as the Contemporary was, All-Star Movies just feels like my "home" resort.

The great part about WDW is exploring the various resorts and restaurants even if you don't get to the actual parks.

I wish I had more I've tried, but have only stayed at the Contemporary and All-Star Movies. As amazing as the Contemporary was, All-Star Movies just feels like my "home" resort.

The great part about WDW is exploring the various resorts and restaurants even if you don't get to the actual parks.

i also like the all star movies its the most disney resort themed thats what i like about it and i know what you mean by visiting other hotels, i love doing that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!