What is your dream trip???

KellyHonos

DisneyDivaxo
I've been wanting to take my dream trip forever, but with me not being a millionaire and all, my dream trip has been put on hold until further notice :rolleyes2

If money was no object, I'd stay a full week at the Polynesian. I'd get the nicest room possible, I'd order breakfast from room service every morning, I'd take my time making my way over to the parks and I'd eat the nicest restaurant each park had to offer. I'd deck myself out head-to-toe in disney merch, I'd wear a new pair of Minnie ears everyday, I'd purchase every single photo from every attraction, I'd drink all the starbucks and eat all the cupcakes. I'd order a Minnie van to and from every park. I'd buy every Doonie and Bourke bag, every vera bradley x disney pattern, I'd buy every cute disney mug at the world of disney. ugh....sigh...:rolleyes: Disney is the one place I'd love to go where there were no limits on what I wanted to do. For some, Polynesian and vera bradley stuff may not seem so far out reach, but for me, I've never stayed at a deluxe before, and thats the one deluxe resort I've had my eye on ever since breakfast at Ohana 2 years ago. Its just beautiful...

Now of course a lot of that sounded gluttonous, but that's why it's my DREAM trip. What are some things on your Disney bucket list? I'm probably leaving out a lot of dreamy experiences...but those are the first things that came to mind :lovestruc a girl can dream

Does it have to be WDW or can it be any Disney park/resort? If it is any Disney park/resort, my dream Disney trip will flying over seas and doing a three week trip visiting Disneyland Tokyo and Shanghai

If money was no object, i'd still never be able to get everything done in one trip :) But some of the things I'd want to do:
Visit DL and go to Imagineering HQ in Glendale
Get a VIP tour with backstage access
Do the dolphin experience at Epcot
Sense of Africa at AKL
Stay in a suite at any of the deluxe hotels
Go back frequently enough to explore the different resorts and their activities outside of the parks
Fill my wardrobe with Dress Shop dresses and matching handbags
Renew my vows with my husband in the park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter