What is your Disney shameful secret?

My next solo trip is a secret, kind of. I AM technically going to FL for a conference but the conference only lasts two business days. I'm not staying at the conference hotel; I'm staying on site at WDW. Flying in a day early and staying 3 additional days after :) yep.

ETA: on the two conference days, I'm only in session until about 3 ... going to parks after

LOL. I just did the same thing. I had a conference in St. Pete Beach so I rented a car and when the conference was over at 3:30 I drove over to the parks and then drove back. Yes it was a hike, but worth it. I got to see a lot of the Christmas things I have never been able to. I also extended the trip by one day and did a solo trip.

LOL. I just did the same thing. I had a conference in St. Pete Beach so I rented a car and when the conference was over at 3:30 I drove over to the parks and then drove back. Yes it was a hike, but worth it. I got to see a lot of the Christmas things I have never been able to. I also extended the trip by one day and did a solo trip.

My wife is going to be going to Orlando to see friends from overseas in April. We will be in the Outer Banks the week before. Instead of dropping her off at the Raleigh airport on the way back to Tennessee I've "volunteered" to drive her to Orlando, stay at the Swan or Dolphin and "let" her take the car to go with her friends. The hardships we put up with for married life. :laughing:

My wife is going to be going to Orlando to see friends from overseas in April. We will be in the Outer Banks the week before. Instead of dropping her off at the Raleigh airport on the way back to Tennessee I've "volunteered" to drive her to Orlando, stay at the Swan or Dolphin and "let" her take the car to go with her friends. The hardships we put up with for married life. :laughing:

It's so nice to hear about someone making such a sacrifice for their wife! You are a saint!

I can’t stand Dole Whips

I’ve never been on Space Mountain (and I love roller coasters)

I think MK is ok but not all it’s hyped up to be (I adore EP, AK and HS). MK is always our first park to get it done with. Then we do EP, HS, resort day, EP again and save AK for last. We’ve been tempted to scrap the resort day and do an extra AK day but we honestly need a relax day in the middle.

And finally - I am not a fan of fireworks

... We’ve been tempted to scrap the resort day and do an extra AK day but we honestly need a relax day in the middle.

What we do no longer the length of trip, go to parks for two days, take a day off, go to the parks for two days, take a day off, etc. This way we do not need a vacation from our vacation.

I think Lilo is really annoying. :duck: And the Lilo character at ‘Ohana is creepy and huuuuuge!

And I just booked my first solo trip too, and only my husband knows. For all my past trips, someone has always come along (husband, kids, nieces & nephews, parents, etc.) and I really do LOVE that! So many fun trips! But this will be my 25th trip, and just this once I would like to try it solo and do just what I want. So I’m not planning to tell anyone else until after I get back. It feels very selfish and guilty, lol!

I think Lilo is really annoying. :duck: And the Lilo character at ‘Ohana is creepy and huuuuuge!

And I just booked my first solo trip too, and only my husband knows. For all my past trips, someone has always come along (husband, kids, nieces & nephews, parents, etc.) and I really do LOVE that! So many fun trips! But this will be my 25th trip, and just this once I would like to try it solo and do just what I want. So I’m not planning to tell anyone else until after I get back. It feels very selfish and guilty, lol!
I love the idea of not telling anyone until I get back!!!

-I don't like Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom. (We generally skip Animal Kingdom due to us being bored there) My husband and son love Hollywood Studios for Tower of Terror and that it's more Star Wars geared.

-I don't like Dole Whips but the orange version of Dole Whips (the orange crème soda one) is pretty tasty...it's just to much ice cream for me

-I hate sitting and watching the parades but that's mainly because of the people who surround the area....like ok...I may have not noticed youre intent to take up a good section of the area you can just let me know and I'll move you don't have to act like I'm a giant witch for not noticing you...you are like 15 feet away from the actual parade line...

So many Disney movies I have not watched including dumbo and Bambi
Just watched Up for the first time last weekend.
I’ve got some catching up to do!
Most people I know don’t know the love I have for Disney. And if they do they don’t understand it.

I don't ever want to eat at California Grill again...2 bad trips in a row.

Illuminations is not worth the effort.

I run from all parades.

Will not go back to California Grill either, bad service, food was mediocre, not worth the price at all.
I am not a Star Wars fan.
I consider Fantasyland stroller he**. :rolleyes1

I don't get the Toy Story Midway Magic ride/thingy at Hollywood Studios. I've never been on it, but it seems like a carbon copy of the Space Ranger Spin in Tomorrowland which has always been a meh ride for me.

big one though.... I can't imagine bringing a baby/toddler/small child to Disney.

1. I despise the "Frozen" movie.

2. I do not like the Epcot firework show at all. Even the New Years Eve versions was lame to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!