What is your Disney shameful secret?

We went all the way to DLR on our honeymoon (from the east coast) and didn't even ride the Matterhorn! There was a bit of a wait both of our two days there and I decided to scrap it (hubs is not a giant Disney fan like me so I was probably trying to temper my enthusiasm). So now we have to go back. We didn't even see Toon Town but we rode California Screamin' and Indy several times each! I'm a dummy.

We went all the way to DLR on our honeymoon (from the east coast) and didn't even ride the Matterhorn! There was a bit of a wait both of our two days there and I decided to scrap it (hubs is not a giant Disney fan like me so I was probably trying to temper my enthusiasm). So now we have to go back. We didn't even see Toon Town but we rode California Screamin' and Indy several times each! I'm a dummy.

That's a shame--there's a single rider line (or used to be)!

[QUOTE="Snoggie, post: 56554807, member: 584832"

Peter Pan has been my first ride every trip.
Mine too!!! I haven't been since the update but it looks like they did a fab job.

I listen to Spotify/YouTube playlists of music played at the Disney parks--rides, resorts, Magical Express, ambient music, all of it.[/QUOTE]

Almost daily I love it as ambient noise when I'm working or cooking.

1. I buy mystery pin packs as a souvenir when I'm in the parks but don't open them until months after my trip when I need a little piece of the magic.

2. I have an entire drawer full of shirts and hair bows that I only wear at Disney.

3. I always watch "The Boys" on my flight down to WDW and "Waking Sleeping Beauty" on my flight home. And I cry every time the Sherman Brother's discuss Walt's death.

4. My ultimate dream is to work in the Affection Section at AKL, hanging out with the sheep and goats all day.

I have always really hated the Main Street Electrical Parade except as a distraction for other people so I can ride a few rides. Also, I really REALLY don't get everyone's obsession with Illuminations. To me it's been the same show since I was 12 and I really don't see why people still enjoy it 20 years later. Why haven't they updated it?

Rule breakers drive me insane! Ex : letting kids walk on walls and pull on plants, putting people in lines to meet up with towards the front, etc.

When people are shocked that we are going to Disney as a couple but don't have kids (we're in our low 30's), we tell them we're going to Disney BECAUSE we're a young couple without kids... and that's how we think we'd most enjoy it! Thus, it makes sense that Epcot is our favorite park.

Never seen Illuminations (fixing this Memorial Day weekend!)

Does. Not. Compute!

I have always really hated the Main Street Electrical Parade except as a distraction for other people so I can ride a few rides. Also, I really REALLY don't get everyone's obsession with Illuminations. To me it's been the same show since I was 12 and I really don't see why people still enjoy it 20 years later. Why haven't they updated it?
Illuminations is also not my favorite...i could go a couple years without seeing it and be okay! lol

I don't like dole whips. I don't get the hype. Had it once when I was a kid and then tried it again as an adult - not my thing.

Also, I never ride sorin', it bores me. Maybe because we have a similar attraction in Vancouver that I've been on a bunch of times. :confused3

A couple of horrifying confessions:

1) I've only seen Frozen once, and I wasn't particularly fond of it :rolleyes1
2) I re-arrange my pin collection way too often.
3) Sometimes you just have to wear your Mickey ears at home, alone.

Does. Not. Compute!
I'm 62 and an Annual Passholder I love my solo Disney trips. I camp in the back of my truck at Fort Wilderness, go early, stay late, park hop, eat Mickey bars for breakfast and use single rider lines where available! Going with my grown daughter for four days in a couple months and can't wait. :D
Enjoy your Magic!!

I can't stand Peter Pan. This attraction will never be worth to wait time. Also not a fan of SDMT. We rode it once and that was enough for forever. It's short and can't make up its mind if it's a coaster or a dark ride.

I can't stand Peter Pan. This attraction will never be worth to wait time. Also not a fan of SDMT. We rode it once and that was enough for forever. It's short and can't make up its mind if it's a coaster or a dark ride.

I'm really not a fan of Peter Pan's Flight either! But then again, I'm not a small child haha, so it may not be aimed at me!

I hated Finding Nemo, and no desire to see Finding Dory.

I regret I wasted a FP on the Frozen ride on my last trip.

I've never ridden Dumbo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter