What is your Disney shameful secret?

I finally tried the spring rolls in MK, cheeseburger and the pastrami, they were awful. This is one of many things I have tried after watching Molly from Mammoth Club. Loved her when she was on All Ears, but I seriously question her taste buds. Everything I have tried has been such a let down.

I just tried them for the first time too, and while I did like them, I honestly could not tell the difference between the cheeseburger and the pastrami lol. Well, I could sort of tell the difference but I wasn't 100% sure which was which. I'm fairly certain I ate the pastrami first but I thought it was the cheeseburger until I ate the second one and got the hint of pickle.

I finally tried the spring rolls in MK, cheeseburger and the pastrami, they were awful. This is one of many things I have tried after watching Molly from Mammoth Club. Loved her when she was on All Ears, but I seriously question her taste buds. Everything I have tried has been such a let down.
I loathe the cheeseburger spring rolls at MK; they’re a greasy mess. The only ones I’ve had that I thought were decent were the buffalo chicken. The pastrami are edible, but that’s about as much praise as I’ll give. I rarely like any of the food the Disney bloggers rec - give me a Baseline pretzel or the egg rolls from Joy of Tea over any of their suggestions.

First trip in 1979 and as my body is aging with arthitis and knee replacement, I cannot do Disney like I used to and still desire to. And my older kid who celebrated his 2 birthday there in 1985, doesn’t love Disney like he should but my younger ones do.

Last edited:
I do not like a lot of the "staple" treats/snacks that so many rave about. I won't touch a Mickey pretzel or ice cream bar. I also don't get the draw of those giant balloons. Now-I would never knock someone else for enjoying these things...just not for me. Sci-Fi...I'm looking at you 🤪

I do not like a lot of the "staple" treats/snacks that so many rave about. I won't touch a Mickey pretzel or ice cream bar. I also don't get the draw of those giant balloons. Now-I would never knock someone else for enjoying these things...just not for me. Sci-Fi...I'm looking at you 🤪

Agreed. To me, there are some Mickey-shaped things that just do not taste good. I refuse to buy something I don't want to eat just because it is shaped like Mickey.

I used to love going to ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter just to watch bratty kids get reduced to quivering masses of tears.
This was my favorite!! I went on it during my honeymoon as a test audience after they had changed it to be scarier. The kid next to me was fighting for his life to get out of his harness. I always told visitors (we moved to Orlando shortly after we married) not to take their kids on the ride, and they never listened. 😂

This was my favorite!! I went on it during my honeymoon as a test audience after they had changed it to be scarier. The kid next to me was fighting for his life to get out of his harness. I always told visitors (we moved to Orlando shortly after we married) not to take their kids on the ride, and they never listened. 😂
Oh, you’re no fun! :laughing:

Oh, you’re no fun! :laughing:
I quite enjoyed taking the too-young child(ren) to the arcade that was at the exit to Space Mountain while the parents rode with the older kid(s) and waiting to see the group walk in with at least one person hysterically crying.

I despise the Small World ride at Disney World and don't see the appeal other than being a good ride to get out of the sun.

I am so disappointed in the direction the company is headed. I read Walt Disney: The Triumph of The American Imagination, and Walt was OBSESSED with quality. I didn't realize how he had almost no social life, cared almost nothing about personal wealth, hardly saw his wife and kids for many years, and was even VERY hard on his animators and employees. He was NO saint... but it's all because of his single minded focus on animation and constantly getting better. Today's Disney is headed so hard and fast the other way.

And yet... my shameful secret... I still love it. I'm addicted. I know I, like many others, will have my breaking point though. Come on Disney!!! Get back to quality PLEASE? XOXO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!