What is your average Disney vacation stay?

What is your average length of stay (in days) at Walt Disney World Florida?

• 5 days or less - on Disney property hotel

• 5 days or less - off Disney property hotel

• 6 to 8 days - on Disney property hotel

• 6 to 8 days - off Disney property hotel

• 9 to 10 days - on Disney property hotel

• 9 to 10 days - off Disney property hotel

• 11 - 14 days - on Disney property hotel

• 11 - 14 days - off Disney property hotel

• more than 14 days - on Disney property hotel

• more than 14 days - off Disney property hotel

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can get a full tour of the parks in ten days, the whole WDW adventure in two weeks. That being said, our usual stay is seven days. It provides time for all the major attractions and then some, but not everything on our list.

Usually 7 days, but I feel like it's not enough to do everything I want.

We come over for the UK typically for two weeks, although our last trip we came for 17 nights. I was quite surprised that in the US it's hard to get more than a week off at a time for many people. We have plenty to do over two weeks and tend to do a rest day (at a pool or water park) after two park days, which is nice.

Our first family trip is booked for 14 nights next summer. So if my math is correct... *carry the 1*... 14 nights is our average

We live in Oregon, so I refuse to go for less then a full week when two full days are wasted with traveling. We prefer to go for two full weeks, but have stayed for as long as 17 nights. We enjoy having a "down day" for every two park days. This way we are not as exhausted at the end of the trip, and we can enjoy all the things out of the parks, like Disney Springs and the mini golf courses. I do start to get tired of restaurant food and want my standard fair by the end of the second week, however I can stretch this out by staying at a DVC or timeshare with a kitchen, and having breakfast in each morning, as well as a meal or two cooked on down days. It is great to have time to just enjoy and not run around to make sure you get everything you want in.

Our first visit was 7 days /6 nights and I felt we could have used another day or two. Last trip we spent 12 nights I think, and I was DONE by night 9. We had done everything we wanted to do and then some and that was with a non park day in the middle (since the longest ticket we could get was 10 days). The last couple of days we took a slower pace and just revisited our favorites. I was beyond ready to go home on day 13 though. We were all just exhausted at the end of the trip. I'd say 7/8 nights is probably perfect for us.

Our first visit was 7 days /6 nights and I felt we could have used another day or two. Last trip we spent 12 nights I think, and I was DONE by night 9. We had done everything we wanted to do and then some and that was with a non park day in the middle (since the longest ticket we could get was 10 days). The last couple of days we took a slower pace and just revisited our favorites. I was beyond ready to go home on day 13 though. We were all just exhausted at the end of the trip. I'd say 7/8 nights is probably perfect for us.
9 nights is perfect for us

We just did a 10 night stay this past May, and it was amazing. Nothing felt rushed. If we wanted more down time we took it. We slept in. We enjoyed our time as a family. We are planning on 10 nights again next year as well.

Unfortunately, DH and I only ever get to go to WDW for about 7 days every other year max because of our jobs and my student loans. But for our 5th year wedding anniversary we are planning (and saving) for a two week Orlando trip, with two days at Universal and the rest at WDW.

As much as I love Disney, I just feel like being away from home for more than a week is too difficult. I think 6-7 days is perfect.

We've done 2 trips. Both were 9 days total, 8 in the parks. With extended family both times. We just started talking about trip 3 for when our youngest graduates high school in 2020. But, OH, that's so close to the 50th anniversary and I want to go for that... What to do? Maybe I can talk hubby into a smaller trip for just he and I. Trip 3 will likely include hitting the Universal Studios parks for a couple of days, so, not really sure of trip length.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter