What is up with the website and the app?!?

katyringo

DIS Veteran
i know it can be glitchy, but the last week or so it is SO SLOW and I can only access my reservations sometimes. Others have complained to.

Makes me worry about our trip in a couple weeks. If we can’t use maxpass it will totally suck.

Glitches come and go. I will be there in a couple of weeks too and am not worried. I'll probably run into a glitch with MP at least once or twice during the trip. Oh well.

Yes, it has been very problematic and slow since last Thursday for me. I even had to uninstall and reinstall it at the park to use MP. Such a pain!

A friend that works for Disney says this is what happens when you try to implement large scale cutting edge technology using old equipment. Disney really needs to invest in some serious IT infrastructure, but it's all very expensive.

I'm not sure what is going on with the app, but I am tempted to uninstall it when I'm not going to be in the park.

it has been a couple of months since my last visit and I have received notices that there was a fatal error and the app shut down.

I know that I have force shut down that app at least twice so I don't know how it comes back on it's own.

When we were there last month it was totally glitchy. It rarely worked on my husband's phone. We did find that removing the "play" app helped it work better. In October there was 1 day that the app and MP completely went down (paper fast passes too) and then when we were there, one morning it was not working well (a thursday morning).

....I cannot get my hotel ressies on my DL app either...I'm quite po'ed about it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts