What is this Castaway Cay excursion??

I've seen these somewhere....not sure where it was. Most likely on some cruise.
I'm too chicken, but DD might like it on our next cruise

Jetovator - otherwise known as 'how to give your mother a heart attack!'

I showed my son. He wants to do it. What was I thinking!!!

I never felt old until my first thought after seeing this type of activity was about how many injuries I would have if I did it.

I've seen these somewhere....not sure where it was. Most likely on some cruise.
I'm too chicken, but DD might like it on our next cruise

DD said we say them when in Cozumel.....she wants to try it. Depends on the price!!

It reminds of that jet board they do. No thanks...to either!! :D I couldn't ever manage to get up on water skis when we had our boat. I just remember having a few rather uncomfortable wipe outs where water went where it was NOT supposed to go :oops::oops::oops: (sorry, TMI). This thing looks waaay worse!

I booked this excursion/experience for Nov-Dec. DCL Dream cruise. $149 person. Definitely requires a moderate level of core and leg strength. I planned to do Castaway Cay 5k so slightly concerned I may a little worn out doing this later the same day. I have seen the water jet boards on TV where people can flip and dive like dolphins, but these have a couple more jets up higher that you control with your hands so it's not 100 percent balancing act. I hope watching some training videos online will give me a head start in basics so training time will go faster. It's an individual activity so don't have to wait for anybody else to learn before getting started. Wish me luck!>)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!