What is this Castaway Cay excursion??

lorimay

Strolling along...
I was just doing my daily check for a cabana and this excursion popped up. I don't think Ive ever seen it before on CC day.
Says pricing is pending and when I click no explanation of excursion.
When I clicked on it, it will only allow you to choose adults and there are tons of times available........

Anyone have a clue?

C37 JETSGL

Just saw this too. Its not the jetskis, thats the "water ski adventure" single and double. They also wouldnt have "infant" pricing. I am curious what this is!

Not listed as an option for our 9/30/17 cruise. I guess it's coming later.

I called on this today and according to the CM I spoke with it's a new excursion called the "Jetovator". A water propelled bike. You take a 5 minute jet boat ride out to open water, get a 15 minute safety presentation and then 15 minutes on this Jetovator. You can find Youtube videos of how it works. No prices listed online but they put a ticket in this morning so they thought that would be fixed within the next few days. The CM I spoke with today suggested you book it if you are interested and if the price is too much once it's released you can cancel without penalty.

I called on this today and according to the CM I spoke with it's a new excursion called the "Jetovator". A water propelled bike. You take a 5 minute jet boat ride out to open water, get a 15 minute safety presentation and then 15 minutes on this Jetovator. You can find Youtube videos of how it works. No prices listed online but they put a ticket in this morning so they thought that would be fixed within the next few days. The CM I spoke with today suggested you book it if you are interested and if the price is too much once it's released you can cancel without penalty.

Wow! Thanks for the info, we are sailing for my son in laws 30th birthday, he would probably LOVE to do this. Have to show my daughter.

Did they give you a price by any chance?
No, they even put me on hold for a while trying to get an answer from the port adventures staff but couldn't get one. They put a ticket in and she thought they would have the price listed in a few days. She said if you are interested in it to book it and then once the price comes out, if it's too much you can cancel without penalty.

Oh I saw that on my local news earlier this summer, but I forget where it was (definitely not CC). The reporter tried it out, and if it recall it took her several tries to finally be able to hold her balance but she loved it once she got over that hurdle.

Oh I saw that on my local news earlier this summer, but I forget where it was (definitely not CC). The reporter tried it out, and if it recall it took her several tries to finally be able to hold her balance but she loved it once she got over that hurdle.

I couldn't even really manage a Segway (if the father and daughter who were on my three-person Star Island tour in Feb and then were on the Magic Presidents' Week are on here, I apologize again for making it probably slower than you anticipated/wanted), so there is no way I'd try this one. LOL. I think I did see someone doing it off Miami Beach though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter